TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi Ladies.
Thought Id pop bk to see how you are all doing.... WoW lots more bfp's!! :happydance: BIG Gratz!!!!

Hello lovely's!! Just a quick message from me. . Got my 2nd scan a week tomorrow (9 weeks from LMP) so nervous but excited :) I got past my milestone :happydance: I was 7 week 2 days from LMP when I lost little angel baba and im 7 weeks 5 days :) fingers crossed its a sticker :) Iv had SEVERE morning sickness - like all day!! Constantly feel sick..blurghh! so different to last time! xxx

Congrats Laura2010... H & H 9months to you..:)

Emily-so happy to hear you have passed your mc milestone... cant wait to hear everything goes great at your next scan..

My mc milestone will be 12+1.. I mc'ed at 12 weeks on the dot.. so when i make it there I will feel great.. :) Hope your all doing well... My ms has switched out to morning.. so will need to keep some crackers by my bed for when i wake up.. love it.. :)

Dont know yet if I will get another scan at 12 weeks or not.. if i do the downs testing i will but not sure how it all works.. with being at a new clinic.. wait and see at my next appt which is only 13 days away.. :)

So much to catch up on! :loopy:

9babies, of course you count. :hugs:

Puppycat, nah, you're not the last by far! So you better get busy if you don't wanna get caught by the twins! :rofl: only about a week left til testing day for you! :dust:

Laura! Congratulations to you too Miss 4wks3days!

Emz that's great news about getting past your milestone and all that ms as well!! I know the ms isn't any fun but it sure is reassuring! :hugs:

AFM it's now slightly less than a week till my scan at 6w6d. Symptoms have been gentler than last pregnancy but gaining steam slowly.

How's the rest of you ladies?

Hey everyone

Lilrojo - its tough having to wait it out until 12 weeks or over, i had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in 1997 so long ago but i too feel i am not 'safe' until 2nd Tri - it cant come quick enough for me, or my 12 weeks scan.

Muddled - i am feeling a bit more chirpy this afternoon as my headaches seemed to of lifted for now - phew. I don't feel sick all the time or very strongly which worries me slightly but i have waves of it, esp when i have not eaten in a while, with my son and daughter it was nearer 8 weeks so maybe it will get more soon. My boobies are looking fuller and veiny so i guess that is good. After work i popped into Boots for a sandwich (i had had lunch but i cant stop being hungry!) i got one of the lower calorie ones so it wasnt too bad! but the baby department is right next to the snacks and i couldnt resist a peek at the little clothes and baby things! I am drawn to boys things! Also couldnt belive the price of nappies now! Guess things have changed since i had my daughter! I am soooooooooooooo excited but trying to hold back. Hope you are ok today and you are nearlly 6 weeks! :flower:

aww Em thats fab! :) 9 weeks will be such a good scan pic too :) our first was at 8+5 and u could see the little arms n legs and everything :) xx

Evening everyone :friends:

Sounds like everyone is doing ok so thats nice to hear :thumbup:. Im 2 DPO today and dreading the next 2 weeks - hopefully it will go fast! Really hoping i get my BFP again, your not alone puppycat! :winkwink:

after my 2 surgeries. I am waiting to try again. I am not really supposed to due to being very high risk if I get pregnant again. but honestly I really dont think I will get over my latest loss, unless I try again. maybe I am crazy.

Congrats on ur bfp Laura :D

Hey, American ladies! Just wondering XD Is Michael McIntyre popular over there? Or is he only known in Britain lol.

XxX

Haha, Inoue! Good luck! But there is a wait that is WORSE than the TWW. The wait between bfp and first midwife appointment! Haha. It feels like it's been a LIFETIME since I got my bfp XD it's only been 2 weeks! :haha:

XxX

:
Haha, Inoue! Good luck! But there is a wait that is WORSE than the TWW. The wait between bfp and first midwife appointment! Haha. It feels like it's been a LIFETIME since I got my bfp XD it's only been 2 weeks! :haha:

XxX

Oh sweet jeez - forgot about that dam wait!! How could i forget that, i hated it!? :brat:

My TWW is also cut down as i have a shorter LP of about 10-11 days so only have about 7 days left after tomorrow :winkwink:

Welcome to the TWW Inoue! :hugs:

Kaede, that is so true about the eternal wait between BFP and 1st appointment. :dohh: I'm 2 weeks down and 1 to go til my scan. Don't know how I'm gonna make it without exploding! :hissy:

9babies, you aren't crazy, you have been through hell. I know it's nigh on impossible to fight the need to hold a baby in your arms after a loss and especially multiple losses but please try to take care of yourself first and foremost. You have 2 precious children who need you already and from the sounds of it you could face the same complications again that you've just had. Have your doctors given you any hope that you can expect a better outcome if you were to conceive again? How does your husband feel about TTC again?

Dee, I'm really glad to hear you are doing well. Chipper is good!! :thumbup: We are so in the same boat with the worries and doubts but all your symptoms sound great. :dance:

AFM I'm ok. Anxious for my scan which is one week from today (when I wake up tomorrow I will smile and tell myself "only 6 more days!"). I seem to be losing my appetite but forcing myself to eat regular meals so my blood sugar level doesn't crash (happens easily). I sm chuffed because I am seeing one of my all time favourite bands tomorrow - They Might Be Giants. Sooooo excited! :)

9 babies - you have been through such a lot, I think you're incredibly strong and brave :hugs:

Inoue the 2ww or for you the 11 day wait - lucky thing! Beginning to wish I had OPK'd :coffee:

Welcome to the TWW Inoue! :hugs:

Kaede, that is so true about the eternal wait between BFP and 1st appointment. :dohh: I'm 2 weeks down and 1 to go til my scan. Don't know how I'm gonna make it without exploding! :hissy:

9babies, you aren't crazy, you have been through hell. I know it's nigh on impossible to fight the need to hold a baby in your arms after a loss and especially multiple losses but please try to take care of yourself first and foremost. You have 2 precious children who need you already and from the sounds of it you could face the same complications again that you've just had. Have your doctors given you any hope that you can expect a better outcome if you were to conceive again? How does your husband feel about TTC again?

Dee, I'm really glad to hear you are doing well. Chipper is good!! :thumbup: We are so in the same boat with the worries and doubts but all your symptoms sound great. :dance:

AFM I'm ok. Anxious for my scan which is one week from today (when I wake up tomorrow I will smile and tell myself "only 6 more days!"). I seem to be losing my appetite but forcing myself to eat regular meals so my blood sugar level doesn't crash (happens easily). I sm chuffed because I am seeing one of my all time favourite bands tomorrow - They Might Be Giants. Sooooo excited! :)

9 babies - you have been through such a lot, I think you're incredibly strong and brave :hugs:

Inoue the 2ww or for you the 11 day wait - lucky thing! Beginning to wish I had OPK'd :coffee:

I am taking care of myself, my midwife is totally ok with me trying again. but my regular doctor thinks I shouldnt. but I Really want ot try again, I wont be trying for another 6 months though so no worries. I am taking care of myself.
thanks puppy!!!
I dont feel so strong though. I feel very weak.

I've always believed 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' - it is hard but every day it gets easier I guess. Although after 12 losses I am honestly amazed by your strength and determination. I know how I felt in April after the second loss and I didn't think I could go through it again but... words cannot explain how much I am inspired by your courage :hugs:

Oh my god! Just took my bra off when I was getting ready for bed... My boobs have never hurt so much in my life!!! They feel like they're gona fall off :/ my nipples are always perked up lol, and they are SO painful :( I couldn't even give DH a hug and I've actually had to ask him to sleep in the spare room tonight in case he touches them in the night >.< I know any symptoms are good symptoms... But OUCH! Haha

XxX

thanks puppy that means a lot to me!!! and yOU can do it. if I can, yOU can!!!

sending :hugs: and love and light today!!

9babiesgone - I agree with Puppy! You've gone through hell, and you've come out of it still a beautiful person. That makes you strong in my books. One loss was bad enough, I admire you so much. You must be one of the strongest people I've met on these boards :) :hugs:

XxX

thanks kaede!! I can not say how much it means to me to hear that, after the week I have. YOu are such a blessing to me, all of you ladies, and jsut hearing all the good news, and positivity in this thread makes me feel so so much better.

<3 :hugs:

sticky :dust: for you Kaede!!
and :dust: for you puppy!!

I'm off to bed now ladies, can't keep eyes open zzzzzzzzzzzz

Night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member