TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

@ 9babiesgone - thanks hun :) but it's more like I should be saying thanks to you! It's ladies like you who have kept going through everything that kept me going too :) I'm so grateful I found this forum! I really don't know what I'd do without it! I've found some amazing friends on here and I can't imagine life without you all now :)

XxX

@ 9babiesgone - thanks hun :) but it's more like I should be saying thanks to you! It's ladies like you who have kept going through everything that kept me going too :) I'm so grateful I found this forum! I really don't know what I'd do without it! I've found some amazing friends on here and I can't imagine life without you all now :)

XxX

I know I tried to stay away bc of the losses, but I found it was making it worse, and it gets bette rwhen I come in here, and read all the positivity and see all the support. I really dont know where I would be without all you lovely ladies!!!

:hugs:

I feel so loved tonight!!!

9babies - we love you, dont stay away! I'm so sorry for what you have had to go through, i cant imagine it, but we must stick together here and hopefully your future will be just as you want it :flower:

Kaede - my boobies have veins and the bit around my nipples is all lumpy (sorry TMI!) I can defintely see changes and mine are not very big - hopefully pregnancy will make them bigger! And yes they are very tender.

Muddled - happy 6 weeks! Not long to goooooooo till scan! And have a fabulous time at the gig today - you will be tired after but i found it was great to do something totally different and take your mind off things - have fun! :)

Just a question: for the last day or two i have had pinchy twingy pains below my belly button, not on the sides but right in the middle. What could this be? it does not hurt as such but i am aware of it. It worries me.

Dee i think they are just strecthing pains hun, i had them there too at the start :hugs:

Hey ladies..

Happy 6 weeks AMU... :)

Hope your all doing well..

I have great news I finally stopped bleeding, it has been an week and 4 days of bleeding since my procedure. and I can say. thank goodness!!!

Hey girls, I really don't know how you ladies with children can do being pregnant! Haha. Got my little cousin for tea today (he's 5), and I'm shattered already! Haha XD got a trip to the park lined up for in a minute XD I'll sleep well tonight I think lol

XxX

9babies-thats wonderful news..

Kaede-I have an almost 2 year old dd.. lets just say i love nap time.. lol

I know I am so happy I finally dont have to deal with bleeding for awhile now!! : )

Thats good 9babies :) Now you can move forward a bit easier.

I get mega tired and mine are sorta grown up (9 and 11) but i do have a lively puppy too!

I remember when I was pregnant and running after my 2 kids was really exhausting but so worth it. can not wait till I get a chance again.

Well that was our trip to the park ruined :( got there and there was a group of older lads playing football, so just ignored them and Tyler went and played on the climbing frame. But they started being inappropriate and swearing and shouting stupid things that made me feel sick, so I had to bring him home :( now we're stuck watching films... I'd rather have him at the park :(

XxX

Ladies,
I am not sure if i have calculated how far along i am correctly....please could you try to do the maths for me?
The first day of my last AF was 30th May and i think i ovulated on the 18th June. (I usually ovulate 6 days after the 'average cycle at 14 days' so around day 20) Am i 5 weeks and 4 days or 5 weeks and 6 days?
I know 2 days isnt much difference but it would make all the difference to paranoid me!
Thanks in advance, i cant get my head around it!
Dee :flower:

34-36 days Pip - it tended to vary though usually 36.
I do think i ovulated on the 18th June though so maybe my cycle was gonna be a shorter one?

According to BabyCentre, using LMP 30 May 2011 and a cycle length of 36 days makes your EDD 13 March 2012 which equates to 5w today.

I also had a look at another site which says:

How Pregnancy Due Date is Calculated

From conception vs last menstrual period

The average duration of pregnancy is 38 weeks (266 days) from conception. Predicting the pregnancy due date based on conception is the most accurate way to calculate one's due date, but usually the date of conception is not known. Therefore, the due date is generally calculated from the first day of the last menstrual period (LMP). In this case, 2 weeks are added to the calculation giving a total of 40 weeks (280 days). This is based on the assumption that ovulation/conception occurs on cycle day 14 in the "average" 28 day menstrual cycle.

From ovulation

Calculating the due date from LMP is subject to error since ovulation varies in its timing from the onset of menstruation among different women and from cycle to cycle. Calculating the pregnancy due date from ovulation is more accurate than from the last menstrual period.

So, if we assume you ovulated on 19 June (ie 30 May + 20 days) it calculates your due date as 11 March 2012 which makes you 5w2d.

Overall then, not much help as these dates come out worse than yours! I'd stick with 5w4d as then when you do get a scan it will be much better to be moved forward than to be moved back.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"