TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks for that Pip - i think some of those calculating sites go by the nearest week and dont allow days too. I guess the scan will tell me for sure like you say.
I had this problem with my first two children, the doctors always based it on a 28 day cycle despite me saying that i would of conceived much after typical day 14. Both my children were born exactly 14 days late! Maybe i should go by my instsincts a bit too :)

If i base the calculations on conception date (there are a few sites that you have that option) of 18th jue then i am 5weeks 6 days - hmmmmm. I think i will leave my ticker for now but i could be a bit ahead of it.

Yeah Dee this stuff is confusing to me too.. I dont o on day 14 either... my dd was always a week behind, i think due to oing so much later..

Ms has been really kicking my butt today.. saltine cracker are my best friend..

I got a bit sicky tonight before we ate - its only really when i am hungry at the moment....i hope it picks up soon because it is a good sign they say :)

You will be eating your words dee, when ur head is in the toilet everday

I am feeling the loss of your angel. Although I have not experience it in my real life, I am really much touched with incidents like this. I do love kids and I can’t afford losing one. I am wishing you to have numerous showers of kids. :wohoo:

Happy weekend ladies!! :friends:

I got my cross lines on FF yesterday so im now 4DPO ~ YAY! :yipee:. I also have quite a short LP (9-11 days) so ill be testing on Sat 23rd if AF can stay away till then.. not holding up too much hope incase my body hasnt recovered yet from the mc. Guess ill wait and see! :winkwink:

Tested this morning with a digi and 'not pregnant' meh.
I know they're not overly sensitive but I didn't have anything in the house except the digi. Lets see if AF shows

How many dpo are you puppy? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed the witch stays away for you!

XxX

Puppy - i wouldn't go near digis until after AF was due....they are not so sensitive.
Hope AF stays away for you this weekend and maybe you can then try a FRER :)
Good luck to you too Inoue :flower:

My poor OH was up all night throwing up! We had fish and chips last night so he thinks it may have been a dodgy bit of fish, i feel so sorry for him but am glad i didnt get it! If it turns out to be a bug though then we all could catch it so fingers crossed its not! :wacko:

Hope everyone is doing good today :)

I did my last SD test a few days ago. I need an owl to go get one for me!

Just a question... I noticed today when I got out of bed and stretched and just now when I stretched again I get kinda like a pulling sensation in my lower left and right sides... Like where my hip bones are but more to the front? Lol... Is that the muscles and stuff stretching? Haha, just never noticed it before XD

XxX

Not exactly sharp, more like the feeling you get after you've had cramp and then stretch it out? Like a pulled muscle? Really don't know how to describe it lol!

XxX

Kaede, those pulling sensations are the ligament pains I was talking about the other day! Nice to hear they're getting you now as well! :thumbup:

Dee, I hope whatever has gripped your OH that it leaves you and MiniWig alone. :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you both Puppycat and Inoue. :dust:

Haha, thought so :p Is anybody else's bellies starting to firm up? I can feel all the muscles getting firmer under my podge down real low haha, just above my pubic bone. Or am I imagining things? Lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->