TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Lol. Kaede, my podge is extensive so I don't expect to notice any significant changes for another month at least. You definitely could be feeling something (as your uterus expands, it pushes everything else up) though I don't think the uterus itself rises above the pubic bone for a few more weeks at least.

It's only literally just above the pubic bone haha... Might even be my bladder XD it's full so often now I've nearly forgotten what it feels like to NOT need a wee :haha:

Sickness hasn't hit properly yet though haha. My aunty was quite jealous I haven't really had much sickness yet. She had hyper... Umm... Can't remember the word XD where you're excessively sick? Hyperemysis? Lol. She had that from about 3 weeks to about 20. I get moments where I feel a bit blegh (right now for example haha), but nothing too bad. Hoping this is as bad as it gets tbh XD haha

XxX

If i base the calculations on conception date (there are a few sites that you have that option) of 18th jue then i am 5weeks 6 days - hmmmmm. I think i will leave my ticker for now but i could be a bit ahead of it.

Hi Dee! :wave: Regarding your due date, I calculated mine based on when I ovulated (17th June at the latest) so I think you may be only 1-2 days behind me if you ovulated on the 18th June. I think you should calculate it in whatever way you feel best about. I have never had a 28-day cycle either and it really annoys me that the NHS completely disregards our input about cycle length but, at least in my NHS area, they recalculate your due date based on the 12ish week scan and baby will come when baby feels like it anyways :haha: so it's all theory til then. I just keep my own dates separately and take what the doctors say with a grain of salt if they don't take my ovulation day into account when telling me what to expect.

How are you feeling today?

Sounds like you aunty was very unlucky Kaede. I think for most women proper morning sickness kicks in between 6-8 weeks. I've mostly just had fleeting blegh moments myself so far but I've also only just hit 6 weeks so there is still time for it to set in. :haha:

Haha, fingers X'd it doesn't get too bad :p

Yeah, my aunty was a bit unlucky like. She had gestational diabetes from about 20 weeks, as well as back problems. But she was quite a bit overweight when she got pregnant. However! She came out of it a dress size smaller once Mathew was born! Haha. She lost LOADS of weight. Whether due to the sickness, or through eating healthier towards the end because of the diabetes I don't really know. Probably a bit of both haha.

XxX

Thanks Muddled - i feel like i am 6 weeks today because i am almost sure i ovulated on the 18th though i could be wrong so i dont want my ticker to be ahead of itself! I am kinda scared today because my angel died at 6.5 weeks so i feel like the following week or so is crucial to get me past what happened before, whatever did happen.
I dont have proper morning sickness either yet though just like you and Kaede. i have waves of feeling bleurgh and sicky but it comes and goes a lot. I remember morning sickness after 8 weeks with my son and daughter so i just have to wait, i was telling Lilrojo yesterday, i just wish i was soooo sick and that way i would feel more positive!
I get pains on the sides and also when i sneeze or move quickly too.
One more week at work and the next week i am off to see the doctor to beg for a chance of an early scan.
Are you having a good weekend so far? How was the music thingy?

Ugh!!! Okay, I feel quite sick right now haha. And DH wants me to go and cook... At half past midnight :/ might tell him to get stuffed XD haha

XxX

Hah. Kaede, that sounds like a fair response under the circumstances. :haha:

Dee, I know this week will be hard for you. Maybe it will help if you can remind yourself that you've got 2 lovely children who made it well past 6.5 weeks and tell yourself that MiniWig will do the same. I really hope your GP will let you have a reassurance scan. I'm keeping everything crossed on all fronts. :hugs:

I'm having a great weekend so far thanks. The TMBG gig was so much fun. Saw the new HP film as well. Xander has his school fair today. I'm staying nice and busy. All is good.

Girls is an almost positive OPK a good sign at 10-12dpo?

Attachments

• IMAG0294.jpg
    IMAG0294.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
Puppycat, I would say it can go either way. Some women have a bit of an LH surge before AF is due (I know I have had this happen). On the otherhand, it could also be picking up HCG. I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet because you can get LH readings after Ov without it being a BFP. :hugs: I'd say try again tomorrow morning with a FRER or SuperDrug if you can. :hugs:

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0296.jpg
    IMAG0296.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 13
I'm on my iPhone so I can't really see. I'll have a look when I get home :)

XxX

I see a faint line. but it is very very hard to see. I would wait a couple more days and then test again.

Puppycat, I couldn't see anything clearly I'm afraid. There might have been the faintest hint of a line on the second two but I couldn't tell if I was imagining it or not. :dohh: Like 9babies says, try again in a couple days (or tomorrow with FMU if you can't wait a couple days). :hugs: I really hope you get your BFP this time Puppycat. :dust:

Gaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I really am hating DH right now!!!! :mad: he's being a complete and utter idiot over something really stupid! I thought it was ME who was supposed to be getting the frigging mood swings, not him!!!!!!!!!! I just want to SCREEEEEAAAAAMMM!!!! aaargh >.<

XxX

Puppy - on the 2nd i think i see something faint. FX to you for tomorrows tests :)
Do you have any more left to keep testing?

Hey Dee I have one more of these strips - they're called Clear Response but no idea what miu they are. I will do it fmu but these were donw after holding my wee for like an hour so i'm shocked there was anything! I have high hopes for the morning :)

I have just bought some out of date digis from ebay :D

Good luck to you sweetie - we want you to join us soon!

I'm sure i can see a faint line on that too but hard to be sure on my tiny laptop.
Test with FMU in the morning - cant wait to see the results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->