TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I'm just shocked that there's ANY line when I did it at 4pm and had only been at 3pm!! Literally forced it to test :haha:

Heheeh I decided to forward my ticker 1 day because i feel sure i ovulated on the 18th June - can always change it again when i get a scan :)

Haha, happy 6 weeks Dee :D I still got 3 days to go :( I really wish it would hurry up and get to 8 weeks already! haha. I want my midwife appointment! And my date for my first scan!!!

XxX

Yeah i want it to hurry up so badly too - can i forward my ticker until 13 weeks? LOL
If off to the doctors in week 7 i think so i can see the midwife shortly after and BEG for a scan.

Ooh, HAPPY 6 WEEKS DEE & MINIWIG!! :headspin:

Puppycat, I am looking forward to tomorrow's test!! :hugs:

Kaede, are you feeling better now? Sorry to hear your OH is upsetting you. :(

Hehe, yes I'm fine. He was in a bad mood earlier when I mentioned to him there was a cot I liked in the Argos catalogue (I know it's early... but I figured if I ease him into it early he'll have more of an idea of it all rather than being shocked later on haha), and he was completely ignoring me so I said "You just don't care do you?" He just glared at me and said "Not really, no." I was sooooo angry at him!

But he's appologised and without telling me what he was doing he cancelled 2 online subscriptions for his games he plays and then said to me "If you really like that cot, we'll have £20 extra a month now, we can save for it.". And he also came in and did all the housework when we got home... so he's redeemed himself and I'm his friend again now lol.

I think it's a mix of both of us feeling a bit stressed after the loss last time. I know I'm still feeling nervous about it all, and he won't say anything to me because he tends to hide how he's feeling. But I know he's feeling the same way. So it's kinda sweet in a way... even if he does get bad tempered sometimes haha

XxX

Wow... that came out as more of an essay than I intended it to haha. But in short, yes I'm fine :haha:

XxX

I'm a bit scared tonight :( - i have low back pains.
Please dont let this be something bad..

I think aches and pains must be part and parcel because I've had crampy type aches last night and tonight. :hugs:

I've been getting back ache too Dee, and also my muscles in my belly feel really sore. Like I've done a REALLY intense work out lol. But then also my leg and arm muscles hurt too????? lol :/ I'm just aching all over in general XD

I'm sure it's nothing hun :) Try and relax :p

XxX

I'm scared to death at any twinge or ache Kaede :/
I suffer IBS which gives me bowel cramps that can feel just like uterus cramps so i dont know which it is, that makes it scarier.
I need to chill out but am just so scared some days..

I understand that. I'm scared alot, but trying to think positive and relax :) We'll get throuhg this together :) We're all going through the same kind of things, so I think it helps to share :)

XxX

hey friends. I started bleeding again this morning. so now it would be almost 2 weeks, bc I only stopped yesterday then It started up again today. not fair at all.

:cry:

OMG 9babies, i am so so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: This time you could just be one of these ladies that bleed, maybe everything is still ok :hugs:

Hey ladies.. hope your all having a great day..

My ms is back, at least i got a 1 day break.. :)

OMG 9babies, i am so so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: This time you could just be one of these ladies that bleed, maybe everything is still ok :hugs:

no the thing is. I Had to have a termination due to kidney failure, so I already bled for 1 week adn 4 days, and then yesterday it stopped, adn restarted today. : (

no the thing is. I Had to have a termination due to kidney failure, so I already bled for 1 week adn 4 days, and then yesterday it stopped, adn restarted today. : (

:dohh: :dohh: Sorry hun i totally forgot about that! :blush: :blush: :dohh: I'm such an idiot! I'm so so sorry that your bleeding has started again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->