TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Sorry about the bleeding hun :( fingers crossed it will stop real soon :hugs:

The midwife finally called about my first appointment! It's next Wednesday. I'll be exactly 7 weeks :D I'm excited! Haha, but Im sure it'll be really boring XD I just want my scan date! Haha

XxX

sorry 9 babies :hugs:

Started bleeding here too so 27day cycle, false positives? Just confused and fed up - it's one thing to have constant BFN but quite another to get BFP then bleeding and cramps :cry:

thanks ladies. It is making me so depressed!!! uggh.

I am sorry puppy!! I hope it is nothing serious, can you go to the doctor?

:hugs:

Sorry Puppy and 9 babies, wish for both of you the bleeding could stop.

Puppycat and 9babies, I'm sending you both lots of hugs.

9babies, I had bleeding off and on for about 3 weeks when I had ERPC at the time of losing Gerri. I think it's in the range of normal but still very upsetting after everything you've been through. I would just recommend that you watch out for any pain at this point as that could be a sign of infection and that can sometimes be behind prolonged bleeding (but it can also be normal to still having bleeding at this point :wacko:).

Puppycat, I'm so sorry to hear that AF got you. If you think you definitely had a positive on your HPTs then I would strongly recommend talking to your doctor as that would make 3 losses in a row for you and that is the point at which the NHS is supposed to investigate fertility issues. I'm just so sorry you are on this constant emotional yo-yo. TTC sucks, no 2 ways about it. :hugs:

AMU sums it up beautifully.

:hugs: to you both.

Pip x

Omg, I was so ill this morning lol. Just felt like I was going to be sick from getting up until almost lunchtime. Was awful :/ but hopefully it means everything is going well this time :D

How is everyone else today? :)

XxX

Kinda dead in here today.. hope everyone is doing well..

Today must be a break day from the ms from hell.. lol.. Yesterday was terrible.. all day on the couch and in the bathroom.. happy for a break.. :) Havent eaten much today maybe that has helped.. who knows, right.. im tired and ready for a nap.. dd will take one soon maybe i can rest too.. its 96 degrees out.. ugh.. feel over 100 with the humidity.. im so tired of this heat.. going out swimming later.. excited for that.. well my dd is.. lol.. not so much me..

Hey Lilrojo
I am ok thanks, had a bit of backache/leg ache tonight which scares the hell outta me but i have been busy and stood up for most of the day so hopefully its just that.
Wish i could be sick or have some new symptoms to reassure me everything was ok. Gonna see the doctor next week and book up to see the midwife at 8 weeks hopefully.
Glad you are not so sicky today..:flower:

I am in a ton of pain should I go in, I have been bleeding for about 1 week and 6 days!! and it hurts really really bad.

If it's hurting Shana I'd say to go yes, hope they can give you some pain relief at the very least :hugs:

Ok I am calling hubby to come pick me up. I will keep you updated when I get back. thanks for all the support :hugs:

Hope they can help with the pain hun, glad your getting it checked out :hugs:

hello lovelys!!!! :)
How are you all???
Iv had some serious symptons with this pregnancy!..
*Sickness ALL day (first thing when i wake up too when i go to bed)
*Boobies killing me!
*Back pain
*Lots of clear/mucas CM
*Frequent peeing - getting up 3 times in sleep to pee :blush:

So hoping these are all good signs :) sooo different to last time ladies so im hoping all with go okay this time! just been thinking to myself about last time and how scared I still am but you ladies all helped me SO SO SO much - if it wernt for all your words of advise i would be a total and utter mess to this day so just wana give you ones who have been there from the beginning massive hugs :hugs: xxxxx

9babies - I think it is sensible to get it checked out. AMU had a lot of problems after her ERPC so she may be able to offer some advice.

Emz - hello lovely. Glad all is going well for you. How's the love nest?

Lilrojo - I've been swimming today. It was great as all my pelvic pain and back ache disappeared whilst I was in the water.

Dee - enjoy the break from nausea. You may be one of the lucky ones who don't get hit with it!

Puppycat - hello honey. Any news on your bikes?

Kaede - how are you doing?

Everyone else - hello!

Pip x

hehee:) me to hun! so scared but fingers crossed everything will go good :) Its really good thankyou! going to bed soon because got stupid ass work! God I hate it! so stressful and control freaks! Blurghh! hows everything with you hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->