TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Emily whens ur next scan? glad u have lots of strong symptoms to reassure you! xxx

Pip we will find out tomorrow hopefully. The company we changed to have looked at our bikes and are waiting for a valuation to decide if they're worth fixing or not.

Fingers crossed you get the news you want Puppycat.

I'm fine Emz. It would have been my due date this Thursday so feeling a little low about that.

Pip x

Emily whens ur next scan? glad u have lots of strong symptoms to reassure you! xxx

3 days hun :) (Friday) so scared but fingers crossed!! :) thanks hun! my boobs arnt as bad today so hoping its just them calming down abit xxx

I'm fine Emz. It would have been my due date this Thursday so feeling a little low about that.

Pip x
Ooh hun :hugs: Would have been my due date 4th august so not looking forward to that day :( just trying to see it as angel baba sent us a little brother or sister for his/her birthday :( im guna go bed now - sleepy :( .. let me know if you need chat Pip <3 nuh night <3 xxx

awww Pip bless u dd are s hard arnt they, it was our first angels 1st birthday on 29th may was so bittersweet with expecting bubs now n that. still find it crazy to think i shud have a 14 month old :(

Aww Em that scan will be so good! dunno if u rememner my first scan witht this little one it was 8+5 and u could see loads!! (its on the first page of my journal if u fancy a peek) xxx

Pip my best friend is due on Thursday, you were prob in first tri with her; sugarfairy?
It will be hard hum but your angel sent you wrigglebum :hugs:

Aww.. Pip big hugs for Thursday.. I also had my due date on June 4th.. as I just lost my second beanie.. Angel baby sent you that wonderful little boy growing your tummy and my angels sent me mine right after.. I think we never get more than we can handle.. :) Hugs though as these days can be hard.. at least your out of first tri.. :)

so I am back. uggh. well that was short lived I was there for 30 minutes, and t hen I had to take my kids to the park. and t hey gave me no pain relief at all, and they pretty much told me it is probably my period, the first week was from the procedure, and then now it is finally my actual period. they didnt check me out or anything. : (

So sorry 9babies.. thats terrible.. how would they know if its your period yet.. and why would your period hurt so bad.. I would seek a second opinion if you could..

I cant seek a 2nd opinion

I have to see my pcm, and tehy wouldnt give me a referral so I am stuck. : (

:cry:

So sorry 9babies.. wish you could see someone else who wants to help and listen to you.. my heart goes out to you and Im praying you feel better soon.

We are all here to support you.. I just feel so bad that your in so much pain and cant get any help from anyone.. :( Makes me sad..

Im good.. baby wise.. have had some terrible ms but I know that the worse the feel the better baby is doing.. and as long is baby is okay then so am I.. Go for my next appt on the 27th.. nothing really all that fun.. just meet with the dietician and my ob for a general checkup..

awe congrats again, ms is a good sign!! I am really happy for you and genuinely so .

:hugs:

Aww 9babies hun, i am so sorry they didn't help you, that really sucks!!! :grr: I really really hope the pain stops soon and you are feeling 'better' :hugs:

9babies, I'm really concerned for you. Severe abdominal pain this amount of time after a uterine procedure is often a sign of infection. I'm shocked that they didn't even try examining you (probing your abdomen at the very least and noting your response if you are in real pain would tell them a lot). If you are still in pain I would go back and insist that they examine you for a uterine infection (normally assessed by physical exam and vaginal swabs) because if you are getting more pain than your period would normally give you then I think there is most likely a problem. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

There is so much other stuff going on in here since I was last able to pop on. For all you ladies with the bad MS (Lilrojo, Emz and Kaede I believe) I hope it doesn't last too long for you. :hugs: In the meantime, try to be reassured by it. :hugs: Dee and I seem to be the only ones not getting hit hard by MS and I have to admit it's worrying. I am just trying to reassure myself that my one previous successful pregnancy was not fraught with bad MS. How about you Dee? How was MS in your pregnancies with your 2 big kiddies?

Puppycat, I hope the bike saga ends well. Fingers crossed for you!

How are all you ladies still TTC doing? Inoue, haven't heard from you in a couple of days! I hope the TWW is treating you well. :hugs:

To Pip, Suze, Sam, Poppy, Joey and Mami (apologies if I left anyone off) I hope all is going perfectly with your big baking babas. All the annoying aches and pains of pregnancy should have started setting in for most of you by now. Sending you all big hugs as you enter or near the final lap of the journey. :hugs:

AFM, i've got my scan tomorrow morning at 6w6d. I'm nervous and excited. Also, I'm sending my thoughts out to Pip who's angel was due tomorrow. :cry: Hang in there hun. I hope Wrigglebum gives you some mega kicks tomorrow to remind you all is not lost. Your angel is going to have a little brother. :hugs:

Morning girls, feeling sick again this morning :( I bought some dry biscuits to nibble at work yesterday, but I left them at work so can't even have one of those before I get up! I'm scared to move in case I'm sick, but I have to be at work soon... It's a good job I only work 5 minutes away!

XxX

Yea Joey i member your scan :) arwww' im excited now :) hehe! im 8 weeks 4 days today (from LMP) and iv been gettin like twinges but stronger than usual - not painful just a little uncomfortable and weird? is it me insides stretching? it is normal rightt?? :wacko: bloody body! lol!

x

yeah will be ligament pain hun! i had a really sharp like stabbing pain it felt like it was up and inside if that makes sense! lol all totally normal :). cant wait to see ur pic hun! xx

Happy 8 weeks Lilrojo and happy 6 weeks Kaede! :thumbup:

Sorry that you are in pain 9babies, i agree with the others, if it continues you should go back and ask to be seen again, it doesnt sound quite right. Hugs to you and hoping today works out better :hugs:

Muddled, only 1 day until you meet Jazzle! :happydance: I'm sure you are excited and scared all at the same time, but i have high hopes that Jazzle is going to look awesome and be just fine :)

I felt a bit sick this morning, i have a VERY high gag reflex, cant even remember the last time i was actually sick, i think it was when i has morning sickness with my son around 12 years ago! With my son i got sick at 8 weeks so maybe (hopefully) i have worse to come.
I feel pretty gaggy if i put things to my mouth, this morning i was combing my hair and i know its grose but i hold the comb in my mouth briefly sometimes whilst i adjust the hairdryer or my hair, and i couldnt do that today cus it made me gag. I am trying to eat little and often and am still very hungry though have gained no weight!

Does anyone else feel like there is something in their stomach? its a bit hard to explain but i feel like i have a tennis ball in my body, i'm not sure how big my uterus would be right now and i am not showing at all but i feel like there is something there?? Like a pressure or something.

I am typing too much, hope everyone else is ok :)

Emily - i think stretchy twinges and pains are all ok, its probably just everything growing. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->