TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

:wave:

Emz so glad you're getting all the normal stretchy paions :Thumbup: tis a good sign

9babies I cannot believe they didn't even examine you!! :growlmad: I hope you're feeling better today but I'd definitely go back and not take no for an answer!

AMU can't wait to see your scan :happydance:

Pip, Inoue, Logan, Sam, Kaede, Dee, Joey :hugs:

Poppy should be home today :)

AFM raining like crazy here today, no plans which is probably just as well! Quiet day in hiding from the weather.

Thanks Dee :) and yes, when I rub my hand over my belly, just above where my pubic bone is, it feels really firm and as if there's a little bump there... Which is CRAZY because I'm only 6 weeks :/ surely I shouldn't be feeling ANYTHING yet?! Lol XD

The sickness was only short lived today, only lasted about an hour so I was lucky today haha.

XxX

Happy 6 weeks Kaede.. :)

Yay Im a raspberry today.. :) So fun to change from week to week..

AMU-So excited to see jazzle tomorrow... just keep faith all will be okay.. Big Big Hugs..

9babies-I would def go in and be seen again..

My sickness has also settled a bit.. not all day at least.. just random moments for the last day.. today seems okay so far..

And I'm a sweetpea today! Lmao.

Oh, and forgot to say happy 8 weeks!!! :D

XxX

Hi everyone :flower:

Back from Turkey this morning but really tired not slept since monday night, long journey etc, but hopefully get an early night if korben goes down. Hope everyone is well, will try read back after tea :hugs:

Welcome back poppy :D hope you had a great time! Where in turkey did you stay?

XxX

Yay welcome back Poppy.. we have missed you... hope you had a great time..

I've got a blueberry in my belly! :yipee: I've also got butterflies in my tummy big time. :wacko: feeling so nervous about scan tomorrow. Eeek!

9babies, I definitely think you should go back to the doctor and insist on being examined properly. I'm still shocked that they didn't even consider that you might possibly have an infection. Lousy doctor. :nope:

I'm glad to hear the MS isn't lasting all day for you Lilrojo and Kaede. :hugs: Good to hear your gag reflex is kicking in though Dee! :haha: it's all very reassuring that there are tiny growing pieces of fruit in your bellies wreaking havoc with your hormones. :rofl:

Welcome back Poppy!!! :yipee:

Thanks ladies :hugs::hugs:

I stopped in Hisaronu hotel was called Asena village, was lovely but way too hot was in the late 40s for last 3 days.

hey everyone. so I went in, and I got meds, I might have an infection so they gave me antibiotics. it was the nurse practioner this time and she was much nicer!! she said my ultrasound showed some unusual stuff, so she gave me more meds to clear out what is in there. I just hope I stop bleeding soon. it has been 2 weeks now. and I want to start over.

So sorry you're having such a hard time hun :( but I'm glad they gave you some mess to help you :) hopefully now you can get everything sorted :)

XxX

I'm really glad you got given some medicine 9babies, hopefully now you can feel much better for the weekend :)

Glad they did something hun, fingers crossed you start feeling better x

Hope your all doing ok! I keep nipping on and seeing if there's any BFP's or preg concerns but it seems everyone is getting sorted in there own way :thumbup:

Im 8DPO today, been testing since 6DPO and all BFN's which is expected - kind of feel abit 'meh :coffee:' with this cycle, dont blame my body for giving up the go after the mc. BUT im still keeping faith ill see two lines again this month :winkwink:

9babies, I'm so glad to hear you're finally getting looked after. Did they say what was odd about your ultrasound? It's not unusual for a little bit of tisse from pregnancy to get stuck. Hopefully the meds sort you out. I know the need to move forward. It's so hard when you keep bleeding to feel like you will ever heal. It's very symbolic as well as difficult physically. Hang in there hun. :hugs:

I forgot to say :dance: HAPPY 6 WEEKS KAEDE & SQUIRT! :dance: I have to smile every time I think of your beanie's name. :haha:

I hope this is your month Inoue. :thumbup:

AFM, only 14.5 hours til I see Jazzle for the first time. Can't tell I'm anxious can you? :dohh:

Haha, thanks AMU!!! :D Makes me smile too haha. DH hates it still lol XD

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back