TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Good luck Inoue - my BFP didnt show up until 10/11 dpo and then it was very very faint and didnt appear in the time limit so probably still a bit early.

So happy to hear you got seen 9babies.. hope the meds help so you can move on with life.. :)

Amu so excited for you..

Inoune-good luck fxed this will be your month..

Welcome back Poppy. Glad you had a good time but that temperature sounds crazy! I've been struggling here when it hits 20 degrees!!!

9babies - thank goodness they listened to you this time. Hope the meds do their job sooner rather than later and everything gets back to normal.

Kaede - happy 6w!!!

Lilrojo - happy 8w!!!

AMU - :hugs:

Dee - how are you feeling now?

Puppycat - :hugs: Sorry you're having a crap time. Just seen on FB about the bikes.

Inoue - fingers crossed for you.

Anyone else - :dust:

Hope you are impressed. I did all of that from memory. The pregnancy fog does lift every now and then!!!

Pip x

Thank you! I usually only have a 10 day LP so im due tomorrow. Done another test this morning and BFN. Temps are a tad stange, ill put a screen print on here in a min and maybe you can say if it looks ... normal :dohh:

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm fine thanks Pip - getting waves of nausea and gaggy at toothbrush but no actual sickness yet, i think (hope) it kicks in more by 8 weeks like it did in my previous pregnancy with my son. I worry every day but intend to see the doc early next week and go from there.

Sorry Pip, i rudely didn't ask how you were doing? Do you still get any sickness?
Hope you are feeling well.

Inoue - I'm no chart expert but AMU will hopefully have a look for you.

Dee - I'm fine thanks. Throw up occasionally and retch when I'm tired or hungry. Still have to trick myself when brushing my teeth!!! The fatigue has gone and everyone says how well I look.

Go see AMU's journal!

Pip x

Hi Girls,

Siorry I've not been on for a while but nothing to report anyway. still in the TTC stage and to be honest I'm giving up on it. If it was to happen it would have by now.

I'll pop in now and again and I intend to be back if I ever fall pregnant again but it's taking longer than it has done before (and thats after losing some weight) so I'm just going to forget about it all and enjoy what I do have.

Grrrr! Stupid me! Just took a FRER and its beyond negative :cry:

Does that mean im out as its supposed to see a line 6 days early? Im due Fri/Sat time :sadangel:

Hey ladies! There's a bit to catch up on here! Lets see where to start...

Inoue, Don't give up just yet. In regards to your chart, a big dip a day or two before your period is due isn't a great sign as our temps drop off as progesterone decreases when there isn't an implanted egg. BUT, on the other hand, if the dip appears on 9DPO (which it did) it could be an implantation dip (caused by a surge of estrogen when eggy implants - this can lower your temperature temporarily) If it was an implantation dip, your temp should go back up tomorrow. If it doesn't go back up then the dip is most likely because progesterone is dropping.

It is no surprise that you got a BFN today for 2 potential reasons: 1) The obvious one is that it could be because you haven't conceived this cycle :)grr:) OR (and this is my favourite one) 2) if that was an implantation dip today then there won't be enough HCG in your system yet to pick up on an HPT (I got my BFP about 36 hours after I had an implantation dip on 9/10DPO). My advice is to see what your temp does tomorrow. If it stays low then I wouldn't even bother with another HPT cuz AF is most likely imminent. If your temp goes back up tomorrow, then I would suggest waiting until Saturday morning and test with FMU. I got my BFP the evening of the day my temp went back up but the following morning gives you an even better chance of BFP. I hope that helps. :hugs: :dust:

:hugs: Pip, I hope today has been gentle on you. You've been in my thoughts all day. :hugs:

Dee, I hope you get the sickness you wish for soon. :haha: I've sort of started to give up on my pregnancy symptoms getting stronger. I felt a few fleeting waves of queasiness today but that could be just as much due to stress as MS. :dohh:

BabySimpson, I'm sorry to hear you sounding so frustrated. I was in the same boat 5 weeks ago, seriously starting to consider giving up. It sounds like a break from "trying" might help. Well done for losing weight. That can go a long way in helping you TTC, even if the results aren't instant. Sending you big :hug:.

As for me, I'm very pleased to announce that our scan today meeting Jazzle for the first time went very well. I did a gender prediction test this morning and it came up "Girl" so I am going to refer to Jazzle as "she" from now until her gender is proven/disproven by the 20-week scan. :smug: She measured in at 6w5d (one day off from my dates that say 6w6d) which is considered normal. They didn't see a corpus luteum on the scan which had me a bit concerned but I just talked to a nurse on the EPU ward who has said that the corpus luteum may have just been compact and solid and therefore indistinguishable from my ovary. Chances are that everything is fine so I am going to go back to being relieved about the outcome of today (a few more pregnancy symptoms wouldn't go amiss though to reassure me!). I spoke to the maternity screening office today after the scan who have now booked me in for my 12ish week scan on 23rd August (11w3-4d). I also have my booking appointment with the midwife on 11th August (9w5-6d) but as we all know, they don't do anything exciting at that appointment, just ask questions about medical history and formulate a care plan.

I think I'm all caught up now. I hope everyone is happy and well and hanging in there, whatever stage you are at! :hug:

going back in, bc I am bleeding thru pads and tampons in short amount of time. please pray for me.

9babies.. I am praying that everything is going to be okay for you... Big big hugs and Im so sorry your having to go through all of this.

Sending you lots of love and big hugs 9babies. I hope they get you sorted out in no time. It's awful for you that this is dragging on and on. :hugs:

Aww 9babiesgone... I'm so sorry you're going through all this :( I pray it all stops for you and you can begin to move on some :hugs:

Glad your scan went well AMU, Hun!!!

Just got a weird phonecall from my uncle... Asked me to meet him at the pub near my house at 7... Very strange! I'm hoping I haven't done anything to upset anyone :/ never know with my family lol... Feeling nervous now! Lol

XxX

Good luck Kaede!! I hope it's nothing serious. families can be odd sometimes. :hugs:

I'm hoping he's just going to ask me to be godmother to Mathew (my new baby cousin)... But I don't understand why I have to meet him at the pub. He could have just asked me on the phone or come here to ask me lol :/

But you are right! Families are odd lol... Mine's odd all the time though haha XD

XxX

Thanks for the info AMU!! Appreciate you taking the time to look ~ guess i hope for a temp rise tomorrow :winkwink:. Im just not getting my pre-AF symptoms so its abit strange. Well.. it can only goes two ways! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->