TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

AMU so pleased to hear all went well at your scan :happydance:

9babies praying for you sweetie :hugs:

Poppy! It's so good to have you back! :hugs: I love the photo for your avatar. Korben is such a cutie!!!

Aww thanks and i think he knows it lol, glad to be back was too hot for me last few days it was in the late 40s.... now ive got the dreaded thrush :cry:

Oh no!! :dohh: do you think it was the heat that brought it on? I hope it doesn't last long.

Hey, has anyone else noticed we haven't heard from Mami in a while? Last activity on BnB was 9 days ago. I hope she's okay.

AMU i think not DTD for 22wks then finally doing it on holiday caused it :haha: Not heard from Mami i hope her and baby ok cos last time i read she was in hospital :shrug:

Lol. Poppy, that's sooo annoying. I used to get thrush everytime I DtD when pregnant with Xander. I can totally sympathise. Luckily I don't seem to have any problem DtD with Alex when pregnant, well except for feeling blegh most of the time, but at least I don't get thrush with him. I think I had an allergery to X's dad. :rofl:

Re: Mami, last we heard she was just discharged from hospital but feeling a bit off and going to see doctor. She was also getting kicked out of home by landlord so that could definitely have something to do with her not being in here if she's had to move house suddenly. Poor Mami.

I have felt a bit more sick today - yippeee! Lol

So glad about Jazzles scan Muddled, what a fabulous thing!

Tomorrow is going to be a very sad day for me, both my children are leaving their Primary school, my son goes to top school in september and we changed my daughters primary school because we have moved, i go to the leavers assembly for my son in the morning and i know its going to be very emotional (which i already am at the moment so its gonna be fatal!) They are going to play Take That's 'Never forget' I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.
Oh well onwards and upwards, there will be lots of new chnages in the next year in this house :)

Aww Dee. :hugs: chin up hun. I always feel a bit emotional when I go to one of X's assemblies, much less one as important as leavers. Cry all you want, I'm sure you won't be the only one. :hugs:

Hey. Hooray for feeling sicky! :yipee: I've felt more queasy than usual myself today. I have mostly put it down to how tired and keyed up I was today but I'm thinking Jazzle may have something to do with it as well! :haha:

I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight Muddled, you and Jazzle, i think you will because you know everything is good :)

Thinking of you 9babies! hope everything is ok :hugs: And congrats again AMU! :hugs:

Thanks again ladies for all your kind words. It is such a relief to know Jazzle is growing and fine. Now I just have another 4 weeks and 5 days till the next scan to find out how Jazzle is doing then. It seems ages away right now but hopefully time will fly and I will have enough pregnancy symptoms to reassure me that she is okay. I am feeling really queasy at the moment which helps. :haha:

How are the rest of you ladies doing? Xoxox

:hugs: 9babies

Cry your heart out tomorrow Dee. If you can't cry at children's assemblies when can you cry?!!

Sorry to hear about your thrush Poppy. I'd kill for some :sex: at the moment but it doesn't appear to be on the cards :cry: as both me and OH are so tired.

That sounds intriguing Kaede. Hope it is only good news.

I've just seen on FB that Gash is in hospital. Her asthma is very bad at the moment and she's just been diagnosed with diabetes. They were talking of giving the baby steroids a day or two ago as s/he appears to be small for dates. Hope things start to improve for her.

:wave: everyone else.

Pip x

Awww, I feel so honoured! I got to the pub and my aunty and uncle started off by asking me to be godmummy :D then they went on to say that they are going to make out a Will (just in case ya know), and if anything happened to them they want me and DH to have custody of the boys. My uncle was saying we're the only ones they would trust. I was honestly nearly in tears! I was so proud haha :) awww, and on top of that I went and put £2 in the fruit machine and won £15 lol! Has been a good day XD haha xx

Aww thats so sweet Kaede, you ARE a top person i'm sure :)
Glad you have had a nice day of nice surprises.

It's a relief to hear your uncle wanted to talk for a good reason. That's so lovely. :cloud9:

I was so relieved lol, I really thought I might have upset someone. My family can be quite sensitive lol :/

XxX

hey everyone. I just got out and home and I feel so depressed. so so depressed. the said I was hemoragging bc of some tissue stuck in there. so they had to do an dnc to get it out. I hurt really really bad, and they wouldnt give me anything but ibuprofen. so I Hope it works, bc generally regular painkillers dont work for me.

I am not supposed to pick up my kids for awhile. bc it was causing more stress on my body. and I need to rest. I also need to take 4 iron pills a day. has anyone heard of that???

They gave me meds to help stop the bleeding. so I hope it helps. t hey gave me a few of them at the hospital and a prescription for home.

I feel emotionally drained, and p hysically dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->