TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

9babies when you feel a bit better I think you should write a letter of complaint to your hospital. It is absolutely DISGUSTING that you were sent away when you obviously needed medical attention. It is disgraceful. Not only do you have to deal with the loss of your child but you now have this extra crap to deal with BECAUSE they failed to do their job properly.

It makes me so angry to think everyone in the UK pays for this treatment.

ladies im freaking out! got my 2nd scan tomorrow (8weeks 6 days) and for past few days my boobs havnt been as sore as usual (previously been untouchable!) and now im shitting mysen and thinking worst that tomorrow there wont be a heartbeat :( argg why cant i just enjoy my pregnancy?? im such a effin worry wart! :mad: please tell me that some of you have had untouchable boobs then they have been fine a few days later?? HELLPPP :( x

Emz i had noooooooooooooooooo sore boobs or sickness till week 8, everyone is different and its natural to worry especially after a loss :hugs:

Awww Ems, try not to worry honey :hugs:
How exciting to see your little one again!
I don't really remember having sore boobs with Laura, my biggest symptom was weeing loads!

Popzzz!!!!! :hugs: iv missed youu!! .. im so scared babe :( :( iv been having savere sickness - before i went to bed last night then 1st thing this morning but my boobies arnt half as tender as usual and im bricking it :( its at 12pm so got all morning to worry aswel :( did you have days where your boobs KILLED then were fine a few days later? Like on and off tenderness? xx

Awww Ems, try not to worry honey :hugs:
How exciting to see your little one again!
I don't really remember having sore boobs with Laura, my biggest symptom was weeing loads!

:(:( Im pissin like a race horse! atleast twice in my sleep (wake up and go toilet, not actually pee the bed lol) but this boob thing got me thrown - was dizzy as owt this morning! had to get in bed again because worried i was guna fall over :/ so hoping this a good sign? ahhh i dunno - feckin hormones.. x

Did with my last LO korben, honestly you will be fine and see your little one jumping around tomoz :hugs:

aww sweetie, sure everythings just perfect you have plenty of good strong symptoms, it could even be physcological that they aint hurting 2night. dont forget to drink lots of water (they shudnt have to do an internal then) :) xxx

aww sweetie, sure everythings just perfect you have plenty of good strong symptoms, it could even be physcological that they aint hurting 2night. dont forget to drink lots of water (they shudnt have to do an internal then) :) xxx

:( joeyy im shitting mesen! they not been hurting for last 2 days - only when you like sqeeze them :( hmpphh.. just wish this scan would hurry and arrive so i can know whats happening - im guna give mesen a friggin heart attack at this rate keep riling myself up! ahhhhh and breathe... hehe yea will remember waters bbz :) xxxx

aww bless ya hun!! i used to squish mine in first tri to see if they hurt lol. trust me i dont have to squish em now lol. try not to stress, uve had no bleeding/pain and ur symptoms are all still great. everything will be perfect im sure! p.s u best update us with a pic asap!! lol xx

aww bless ya hun!! i used to squish mine in first tri to see if they hurt lol. trust me i dont have to squish em now lol. try not to stress, uve had no bleeding/pain and ur symptoms are all still great. everything will be perfect im sure! p.s u best update us with a pic asap!! lol xx

iv just 'Googles' it and it says its normal for it to come and go - ie tenderness at beggining of pregnancy then go and come back later on etc - so fingers crossed its okay.. ahh man im a mess!! need to chill lol!! i put a pic on tomorrow babes - fingers crossed all will be okay!!.. i think im guna get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow - really hoping for a good result! guna ask how many heart beats per minute baby doing cos iv never known :) thank you for keeping me sane you lot! i swear, if i hadn't have found this website i would probz be sat in a corner rocking at this point ;) everyone cross their fingers and toes for me!! night night..xxxx

they never told me bpm but might do if u ask, wsa gonna say the other day, mayeb itd do u good to invest in a doppler? can get em off ebay for like 20 quid some people cant pick up baby this early but we heard out little man from bang on 9 weeks. was great for when i had moments like yours and just panicked!. jsut a thought anyways. look forward to seeing your pic xx

9babies when you feel a bit better I think you should write a letter of complaint to your hospital. It is absolutely DISGUSTING that you were sent away when you obviously needed medical attention. It is disgraceful. Not only do you have to deal with the loss of your child but you now have this extra crap to deal with BECAUSE they failed to do their job properly.

It makes me so angry to think everyone in the UK pays for this treatment.

Yeah they were horrible. I am in the usa though!!! but it sucks over here for sure. I just got a call they are not paying for that visit. I have to pay for it myself. and it is no cheap penny.

9babies, I am so sorry to hear you are going through all of this. I don't have the words to say how awful I think it is that you've had to go through the loss of your little one, been treated so poorly by medical staff and are suffering financially now as well as physically and emotionally from the whole affair. It really doesn't get worse than this in my opinion and it's so unfair you've had to go through any of it. You are a strong woman. It would just be nice if Fate would stop testing to see how much you can take. I'm thinking of you hun, sending love and healthy thoughts your way.

Emz, please try not to worry about your fickle boobs. It's is perfectly normal for all pregnancy symptoms (including boob tenderness) to come and go randomly. I personally have had mine go from raging sore to barely tender and back again in the span of a few days. Believe it or not, they will probably stop hurting altogether soon as your body is probably just about finished laying the groundwork (the pain is caused by the changes your boobs are undergoing in preparation for making milk). Boob tenderness is often the first early preggo symptom to dry up in first tri, though sickness etc have a tendency to drag on. :wacko:

Im so sorry to hear about what youve been through 9babies :cry:. Hope the hospital have finally finished all there intervension and you can now relax and get better at home. Hugs to you xxx

AMU - This is my chart from this morning, i had a temp rise but another BFN. I am quite happy though that my LP is increaing (on B complex) as my last LP was only 7 :happydance:

Attachments

• FF 2.jpg
    FF 2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2
Ooh! Inoue! Your chart looks very promising. Now let's see what tomorrow holds!! I still think today would be too soon for a BFP if that was an implantation dip. Tomorrow morning is the earliest I would expect to see a BFP really. :dust:

Ooh! Inoue! Your chart looks very promising. Now let's see what tomorrow holds!! I still think today would be too soon for a BFP if that was an implantation dip. Tomorrow morning is the earliest I would expect to see a BFP really. :dust:

Thankyou!! :hugs: :happydance:

Im trying not to think am i/arnt i, but just cant help it sometimes! Guess i can be pleased that im not on AF as of yet over the weekend. Cant say ive got any symptoms to back up my chart, boobs feel fine (but they were last pregnancy). Only thing is that im v tired so i go to bed earlier and i get an occasional twinge/popping sensation in side of uterus. Im a lame symptom spotter but nevermind! Guess ill get an answer in a few days - thanks for looking hun! xx

I didn't get my bfp until 2 days after my temp dip, and even then it was very faint... So don't be too discouraged if its not a bfp tomorrow. Your chart looks very promising! :D

XxX

thanks. I am having a trying morning, I Just got off the phone with my insurance company trying to fight this charge. and I am filing a formal complaint against the hospital. I feel like a bag of worms, so so gross, and nasty today

sending love and light and :hugs: to you all!!!

I hope some of you guys good luck will run over to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->