TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Happy 7 weeks amu.. :)

9babies.. Big big hugs and hope your feeling a bit better... stay strong and fight back... :)

AFM-feeling okay.. hungry so will have to go eat soon.. hope your all doing good and ready for another weekend.. :) Oh and I bought a doppler.. excited for it to come.. got it off ebay for 54 dollars... :)

Awww 9babies i'm so sorry for everything you are going through hun :hugs:

thanks samantha. if I dont respond right away it is bc I have to start cleaning. I slacked off badly for 3 days bc of this bleeding.

so now I have to get back to work. : /

Aww good luck with the cleaning :hugs: its the one job i hate the most wish it would clean its self!

Just had a wierd splurge of brownish cm/spotting - maybe AF is on her way :cry:

Im 10DPO and lucky to have it (im usually below 9). I just went to loo again and there none on the liner or on the tissue paper (put a liner on just incase it was thinking of going into full AF) so now im not to sure whats going on :nope:. I dont have any pre-period symptoms like i aways do, im actually quizzing my body to why i havent got period cramping yet..

Only thing i can feel is very minor twinges/popping sensation but that doesnt explain why i saw a little bit of brown goo :cry:

Can that happen this late though? I thought implantation only happens from 5-8 DPO :(. Maybe ive got something left to cling to then and pray its implantation bleeding. Thanks puppycat :hugs: xx

Yes implant can happen from 5-12dpo but the blood is brown so it's quite old :hugs:

Hi Everyone
I am exhausted today after an emotional day with both my kiddies leaving their primary school. It was a lovely leaving assembly for my son but i now feel drained, did not sleep so well thinking about it.
Also feel bleeeurrghh today, sicky feeling seemed to of ramped up and i have been dizzy too. (i get dizziness associated with my migraine thingy anyway so i think hormones are playing havoc with it)
:sick::sick:
Still i musnt moan because after monday i have 6 weeks off work! I hope to chill with the kids and glide through 1st tri :)
Hope everyone else is ok and happy 7 weeks muddled.

Joey-saw on facebook emily posted a piccy of us.. looked to be going great.. just so your not worried..

aww yay!! im gonna have to try and find her on facey hehe thank you! xxx

Hello all! yes Joey babes everything okay:) uploaded pic from my phone but cant get on this on phone cos my Blackberry is sh*t!.. been out all day and just started our little scrap book :) my back killing!! :L Joey you need add me facebook! Emily Flapjack Collins!! <3 xxxx

Puppycat - Flapjack came from my OH's name - 'Brown' asin Brownie, Cupcake, Flapjack ..it was "Fxcking" but thought i should change it when i was in a serious relationship with a baby on way ;)

Hope everyone else is okay!! xx

yay!! told you so! hehe, will go search for u on facey now :) massive congrats sweetie, whats ur dd? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->