TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

whoop accepted ;) .. 25th Feb babes but gota ring my GP surgery monday too make my midwife appointment to book my 12 weeks scan and bloods etc :) just started a scrap book :) arw im excited but scared - honestly Joey i was a MESS before the scan - making myself feel sick i was that worried lol! Hows everything with you babes? xxxx

eek i got my bfp with this little man on 25th feb! great day that hehe. im all good, so excitied for my 4d scan!! cant wait to see his lil face :).

Puppycat will add ya now xx

Yuck, yuck, yuck... Why can't MORNING sickness be just that??? Feel sick in the MORNINGS only!!!!! I would be ecstatic if this was limited to only a coule hours in the morning lol, but today has been on and off all day :/

Gosh, it was awkward when I went to my mum's today! My brothers fiancé is living with him there and she recently had a second miscarriage. But before I got there, I'd rang ahead to make sure mum was going to be in, and bro's fiance put a status up on FB saying something along the lines of "why is it everytime I feel like I'm getting over it something HAS to come along and remind me" obviously referring to me... I feel so bad for her, we all know here what it's like to go through a loss... But I feel like I can't even talk to my mum about Squirt because she was hanging around all day and I didn't want to be insensitive :/ was very awkward

How was everyone's day?

XxX

Aww Kaede. :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about you bro's fiancé. It's not fair for either of you. I can understand how she'd be feeling (lord knows I've been through it. Everytime I turned around at work after my losses there was someone else pregnant or bringing in their baby to show it off :dohh:) but you've been through it too and you need your mum!

I don't know if it's your style, but maybe talking to her about it and the fact that you've been through a loss as well and the long struggle to TTC again... Maybe it would settle her down a bit. I mean, I found it a lot less difficult to accept the fact that people around me were falling pregnant whilst I was struggling to do so when I knew they had been through hell too (like you wonderful ladies on here :hugs: or the lady at work who was TTC for 7 years :shock:). It might help her too to have someone to talk to as well. We all know that being around someone who is pregnant when you are struggling with a loss or LTTTC is difficult but maybe it would put you back on even footing if you talked.

Either way, I hope she doesn't get in the way of you seeing you mum and being able to talk about Squirt. You've been through the mill too, it's not like you got some free pass to glorious pregnancy without suffering along the way. You need your support too. :hugs:

AMU... I have talked to her... Or at least I've tried to talk to her but she isn't at the stage where she wants to listen yet. But yes, I know how it feels when you've been through a loss and then everywhere you turn there are more and more pregnant women. It was upsetting me so much at one point I refused to go to town or to the supermarket. All I can say is thank GOD for home delivery on groceries! But when she's ready she will listen. Thing is, she's one of these people who gets pregnant really quickly. But for some reason she's had 2 miscarriages. I mean it could just be one of those things and next time she migh sail through pregnancy no problem. But like I said, when she's ready she will listen :)

XxX

Kaede, it sounds like you've given the whole situation with your bro's fiancé your consideration and effort. Nothing more you can do about it now if she doesn't want to engage. :shrug: In the meantime, wooohooo! You're pregnant! :wohoo: You should just do your best to enjoy every day of it and seek the support you need from your family. If one person is having problems with it, all you can do is try not to rub it in her face and just get on with being pregnant and happy about it (and let's admit, nervous and scared sometimes too :wacko:). :hugs:

So how are the rest of my bump buddies doing today? And everyone else? Sending :dust: to those who need it. xoxox

You're right ^^ I can talk to the rest of my family. Will just have to be tactful around bro's fiancé. My aunty is giving me lots of practice with Mathew lol. Everytime I go round I'm feeding him and dressing him and changing nappies. It's all good practice! And all good fun haha :D

Well, I'd better remove my lazy self from bed lol. Been awake gor about an hour but couldnt be bothered to move XD getting hungry now though and with hunger comes even worse sickness! So better get sorted haha :D

XxX

Oh, and I forgot to ask how you are today AMU! :D soo... How are you?! Lol

XxX

Morning! Woke up with no visit from AF so thats a good sign! :winkwink:

My temp went up again (from 98.17 ---> to 98.37) but still getting BFN on IC's. Maybe ill pull out my FRER in the next few days if AF doesnt show up, got everything crossed - never got to 11 DPO before :happydance: x

Ooh! That's really encouraging news Inoue!!! I wanna see your chart!!! :yipee:

AFM, I'm good. nothing to complain of today. I was feeling really nauseous last night in bed but woke up feeling fine and craving burritos this morning. :haha: I've had a bowl of cereal instead and feel so-so in my tummy now. :wacko: I dug out my old nursing bra this morning because it's the only type I have that doesn't have underwires. My boobs have gotten bigger than they've been in a while and all my other bras are too tight and uncomfortable. My boobs aren't very sore now compared to a week ago but I'm trying not to worry about it. In my last pregnancy the soreness started fading around 8 weeks but my hormones seemed a lot stronger then (that was probably related to Gerri's chromosome disorder). I'm trying to take it as a good sign that my symptoms this time are more similar to my pregnancy with Xander than any other - mild but there. I just keep reminding myself that we saw Jazzle doing just fine 2 days ago. The increase in evening nausea is encouraging in the face of fading boob pain. Okay, I'm just babbling now. Over n out! Xoxox

:haha: Here you go AMU - i did just had a twinge of light brown cm once went for BM but now nothing. Hope i dont get anymore unless it can still be IB? :wacko:

Attachments

• FF3.jpg
    FF3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 5
Inoue, your chart looks great!! :dance: It's even better knowing that you would normally have seen AF by now. I think the brown cm could definitely have been from IB. I have got everything crossed for you hun. Even if you don't get BFP this cycle, just the fact that your LP is lengthening is great news. :hugs:

Thankyou :happydance:. I am very happy that im on CD26 and 11 day LP, much better compared to other cycles. Guess the B complex does work for some :winkwink:.

Im trying to forget all about preg and AF but its sooooo not easy! lol. Every (tmi) glug i get 'down there' i have to check and its still clear/white cm so FX it stays like that. Oh the joys!! :haha:

oooooh Inoue nice 9dpo implant dip to correspond with your IB ;)

Why thankyou :blush:

Im still not getting any cramps so im over the moon about that! Im usually crippled over when AF is about to begin :(

I ordered my amazon FRER tests the other day so they should arrive soon, I WILL RESIST TO TEST!! :muaha:

Oh Inoue I really have a good feeling about you this cycle.

Scratch that, i have an AWESOME feeling about you this cycle, now get snuggling that beanie :thumbup:

Thats so sweet! :kiss: Why cant we all be mates outside of the laptop - its such a big world! :brat:

Really hope your right! I also have a good feeling but i know it can be taken away from me in an instant :nope:. Hence im sat on my backside doing jack while hubby cooks dinner, no heavy work for me today as i dont want to be responcible for bringing AF on :winkwink:

Lol, it is indeed a big world, at least we have BnB eh ;)

I don't blame you, I'm just considering starting dinner off. Gotta feed my little sproglette

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->