TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I think it might be over. I woke up and there wasnt anything but brown blood left over from last night. Please pray this is the end for the bleeding.

hope you are doing well.

sending hugs love and light

I think it might be over. I woke up and there wasnt anything but brown blood left over from last night. Please pray this is the end for the bleeding.

hope you are doing well.

Awww, I really hope this is the end of it for you 9babiesgone, Hun.

Ooo, that's so exciting puppy!

XxX

My step dad rang earlier but I didn't answer it because of all the stuff that went on with my Mum and sisters re the 'animal abuse' allegations. He tried the house phone and DH's phone and left voicemail asking if they could have Laura. I'm so bloody cheesed off - do they really think they can accuse me of abusing my cats 2 days ago then me let them have Laura? I'm still to annoyed. DH feels the same.

Sending you love and hugs right back 9babies. I hope it is over for you now or very very soon. :hugs:

Puppycat, it sounds like apologies are in order from your family. I would suggest telling them how they've made you feel and tell them what you need them to do to make up with you. I get the impression they haven't given a lot of thought to how they've made you feel and you seem to need them to understand. I hope you are able to work things out soon. xoxox

Yes they definitely need to apologise but I need to calm down enough to speak to them rationally. I am quite stubborn :)

just had a massive arguement with OH :( worried it will have upset baby.. hoping and praying all will be okay.. we made up now but god he can be a d*ck! one argument shouldn't affect baby should it? im just panicin :(:(

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in to let you know I have made it to 28+2 now without delivering! I'm on bedrest and we're moving on Monday. NO I won't be moving anything, just driving the truck and barking orders lol. We had an ultrasound Monday, placenta is good no bleeds, baby weighed apprx 2lbs 2oz and was in the 33 percentile but my cervix is now 2.6cm, down from over 6cm at 20 weeks :( I'm still on the nifedipine and it's been keeping the contractions away for the most part but baby is super low. Doctor could feel his head Monday. Cervix is still closed though which is good but man this pressure is HORRID. I am so happy I've now made it to 28 weeks but still worrying constantly about if I'll make it to tomorrow. I want him to hold on at least another 7 weeks but I really don't see it happening :( I don't want my baby to be sick. But at least the neonatologist said if I made it to 28 weeks he would have a good chance of only having minor respiratory issues. If anything changes I'll pop in to let you know. Hope everyone is well. I did see a loss for 9babiesgone, I am so sorry hun.

Hmmm, My little cousin was looking at our wedding pictures and he says "you know I noticed something. You look fat in those pictures..​. Was it a fat dress?" I duno whether to be upset that I looked fat in my wedding photos or be flattered that he thinks I'm skinny now :/

Glad everything is going well with you Mami :D

XxX

:hugs: 9babies Hope this is over for you soon.

Keeping everything crossed for you Mami. Stay in there little one!!!!

I'd take it as a compliment Kaede! My uncle's partner called me fat on my wedding day - I'd given birth about 12 weeks before and was still breastfeeding. What a bitch!

:wave: everyone else. I've updated the front page. Let me know if anything needs changing.

Pip x

Hello everyone
Hope we are all ok
I have been busy today with OHs family over to eat but wanted to stop by to say hi.

9babies - hope this is finally ending the bleeding and pain for you hun.
Mami - i have fingers crossed that baby stays put for a few more months yet.
Pip - thanks for taking care of this thread - it rocks

Mami-prayers that baby stays inside a little bit longer..

9babies Hope this is over for you soon hun, You really are a strong woman :hugs:
Mami Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hun! Hope Baby stays inside longer :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust: for those that still need it!!! Hope you all get your BFP's soon!!! :hugs:

hope you are doing well.

:hugs: xxx

My friend had her baby at 2.30am today! By the sound of things she had a rough time of it.
He was 9lb, bless her x

Congrats to your friend puppy!

I feel sick as a dog right now :( so bad in fact I'm in bed with a bowl next to me just in case >.< I felt fine until about half an hour ago! Why is it at such random times you get sickness?? Lol. It's probably because I was slightly panicking this morning because I didn't feel sick XD sods law! Ah well, nap time for me! Hope everyone is feeling better than me! Haha.

XxX

Hey Kaede!
I am getting random sickness too, i am absolutely fine one minute and then feel like i am gonna gag right now!
It deffo worse for me when i am tired or stressed and hungry i have found too.
Hope you dont feel too bad but its a good sign that squirt is settling in well :hugs:
I have a crampy lower back, worries me but i think the uterus is stretching right now so i hope its just growing pains, its not bad, i just get aware of it.
When do you see the midwife? I am planning to see the doctor on thursday/friday and then book with the midwife asap!
:flower:

I have my midwife appointment on wednesday :) I'm looking forward to it even if it is going to be boring lol. Im really hoping they give me an early scan when I explain about what the nurse said at the hospital. It would be so reassuring :)

XxX

I hope they do - i am going to ask for the same though i am doubtful that i will get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->