TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Happy 7 weeks Dee.. :)

cant believe im almost 9 weeks.. almost a fetus.. :)

I also have an appt on wednesday... yay

I wish I coudl join you nice ladies!! send me some of your good energy please?

Sending you lots of positive thoughts 9babies and lots and lots and lots of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust: I really really hope it is your time soon

:hug:

Is it just me being weird... Or has anyone else found that if they eat constantly they don't feel sick :/

XxX

Lol. Kaede, you're not alone. A lot of women find that food keeps the nausea at bay. I'm not so fortunate. Pretty much all food is unappealing to me at te moment and when I do eat I feel incredibly bloated so it doesn't help me feel much better. On the plus side, my nausea hasn't been too bad overall yet. My friend gave me some Sea Bands on the weekend and those seem to be keeping the nausea at a more vaguely-queasy level than anything which is a relief.

9babies, I'm sorry you are in such a difficult place right now. Has the bleeding finally stopped for you? I hope your physical recovery is coming along. As we all know here, the emotional side of things is a much longer road to battle along. Sending you hugs. :hugs:

AMU - Seriously though... all I've done is eat today haha. Coco pops for breakfast, lasagne and chips for lunch in town... then I ate a whole pack of baby cucumbers for a snack and then had a big hunk of cheese haha. Think I'm gona go to sleep! That's the only time I seem to NOT be eating XD

XxX

Wish i had your appetite :haha: mine hasnt changed since i got my BFP.

I wish my appetite would go away!!! lol. I worked really hard to lose 3st in the last 12 months... now it's all gona go back on just because I can't stop eating haha XD

Ah well, at least it'll be worth it :D

XxX

Hey ladies..

Poppy-happy 24 weeks... v-day.. :)

Hope your all doing well... Im well.. tired.. and getting ready for a busy week ahead..

Mondays are a big day around here! We've got:

Happy 26 weeks to Suze!!

Happy 24 weeks to Poppy!!!

Happy 23 weeks to Pip!!!!

Have I missed anyone else who rolls over on a Monday? :hugs:

Aw thanks ladies :hugs:

Think 2nd Tri goes quicker 3 more weeks then onto 3rd Tri :argh: :haha:

Hope your all well x

Everything i eat tastes foul and the thought of any food makes me feel sick today.
Juat reading about your whole bag of cucumbers Kaede is making me gag LOL

I am kinda worried about this low back ache i have - its steadily come on between week 6 and now but is now kinda constant. I dont think it is uterus pain because it eases if i shift positions as if it is skeletal/back. I am so scared cus i read that Miscarriage symptoms can be low back ache first. What do you think ladies? I have had no spotting at all (yet fingers crossed) Don't remember back ache with my two kiddies but i am old now i guess and maybe things have forgotten how to stretch, i do also have a retroverted uterus so it tilts backwards against my bowel/back, it should shift as it gets bigger so maybe its that. Wish it would go away :/

I have no idea Dee, maybe something you should ask your doctor?

Haha, the cucumbers were nice! And at least they're healthy lol, unlike my junk food addiction I seem to have picked up in the last couple weeks :/

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->