TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Dee with my loss i had terrible pain on my right side near my ovary which was constant, with this pregnancy i got backache around 6wks and paniced thinking same thing but im still here :hugs: normal to get lower backache with ligament pain.

:hugs: Dee :hugs: I'm sorry to hear the backache is worrying you so much. I would have thought it is more a side-effect of pregnancy (it could easily be entirely to do with your retroverted uterus!) than a sign of miscarriage. The fact that your nausea and food aversions are so strong tells me that your hormones are doing exactly what they should. I think you should definitely bring it up with your doctor since it is worrying you so much but I don't think it's a cause for panic by itself. If you had a loss of other symptoms, spotting AND backache I would be concerned but I think it's just a manifestation of pregnancy for you this time. Like you said, you're older now than in your last pregnancies. No doubt it's your "old" bones protesting the changes. :haha: I wish I could wave a magic wand and take away your worry. :hugs:

Thanks Muddled for your reassurance - your reply nearlly made me cry - silly hormones! :)
How are you today?

Lol. Don't cry Dee! :hugs: See, your hormones are working just fine! :haha:

I am good except for the complete and utter exhaustion around the clock and feeling like I can only hold a tiny amount of food in my tummy at a time without feeling completely stuffed. I think my digestion must finally be slowing down (no diarrhoea for at least a week!) but it's mighty uncomfortable as I feel bloated and full almost all the time now. Urgh. fun fun fun. I'm glad though cuz it's reassuring to be having these symptoms, even if it is uncomfortable.

Aww, i'm sorry you are feeling uncomfy, its funny how we want these symptoms but they still suck at the time! I am utterly exhausted too but now have 6 weeks off of work so i have nothing to complain about! Hope you sleep well tonight :)

Aww.. Dee big hugs to you.. your going to see the dr next week right.. hope they can help.. ooo 6 weeks off sounds lovely.

Dee I've had backache since early days too. I reckon that it's just the fact that my poor old body has been through so much!!! AMU summed it up (as usual) beautifully. :hugs:

Happy 24w Poppy - V Day! :wohoo:

Pip x

AMU I think you did the trick there, got Dee crying hence the hormones are working just fine :winkwink:
I've another story of backache that I survived, I had it at 6 and 9 weeks really bad. I've neard a lot of women say it gets worse the more pregnancies you have.

Happy v day Poppy...3rd tri is just round the corner :happydance:

Happy V day Pops.

Check my little biker babe!

Attachments

• IMAG0361.jpg
    IMAG0361.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Pip, PC and Suze, Suze one more week in 2nd Tri for you :happydance:

PC that piccy is tooooooooooooooo cute awwwww :hugs:

Puppy - that pic of Laura is soo cute :)

Is it normal to have lots of cm in pregnancy??!! (sorry if TMI coming) I seem to have a glob of it each time i wipe and this has been this case since shortly after my BFP. I thought the cervix was tightly closed during pregnancy or is the cm produced vagina side if you get what i mean? (i thought it was produced from internally)

Not sure where its produced Dee, but i have a ton too.. so im pretty sure its normal.. my progesterone just makes it worse.. lol..

Kinda dead in here lately.. hope all you lovely ladies are doing well..

Have my appt first thing in the morning tomorrow.. will tell him about my spotting and i think i may have an infection of some sort.. ugh.. just what i need.. will try out my doppler again this weekend i think.. will be a bit over 9 weeks.. so we will see.. tried today but dont think i found it.. found mine..

More CM in pregnancy is normal Dee i use to get loads now its like watery creamy CM that gets me in a panic and straight to the bathroom checking :dohh:

Thanks ladies

Good luck with the appointment Lilrojo - i'm sure they will check and treat an infection if you have one. The dopplers apparantly dont work so well until after 12 weeks but i know many women find the heartbeat before then - good luck with that - i'm gonna get one too :)

I feel soo sick before meals - ewww- yippeeee!!! LOL

Yay for ms dee.. mine has chilled still feel sick but no more toliet trips to throw up.. yay for that for me.. lol.. Yeah im gonna wait till closer to 10 weeks to try again..:) even though i know i found baby for like a sec last night.. hate all the searching.. lol

Have you called to make an appt yet..

Hehe I'm gonna call tomorrow, i guess i have been putting it off because that was when it all went wrong last time, after the first appointment i mean.

Dee the cm is a good sign, think it's all part of the plug continuing to form and increased progesterone making that happen. Mine used to beca teeny bit yellow/green tinged too when there was loads.

Lilrojo I can't believe you're 9 weeks tomorrow, great :thumbup:
Time seems to be flying for the more recent bfp's in here, although I know it probably won't seem like it yet, we all want a time machine to get to a certain point we feel more comfortable with!

Got to interupt....

I GOT MY :bfp:!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Photo0249.jpg
    Photo0249.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
Wow congratulations :wohoo: How many dpo are you?

14 DPO today. SOOOOOO happy! I took a FRER at 11 DPO and it was BFN so sure i was out, i really do lack patience :blush:

I got a faint poss on an IC with FMU so tested about an hour agao with FRER - double possitive! YAY! :baby: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->