TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Told you it was an implant dip :haha:

:haha: You were so right puppycat!

Thankyou poppy! :happydance::hugs:

Thanks Samantha! Time to get my tickers sorted now :haha:

OMG! Inoue!!! Congratulations! This thread has had so many BFP's recently. :)

Thanks Dee!! :happydance:. This thread deffinatly has alot of baby dust going around! :winkwink:

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::fool::fool::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::rain::rain:\\:D/\\:D/

:headspin: :yipee: :wohoo: Wooooooooooo!!! Inoue CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :headspin: :yipee: :wohoo: I'm so pleased for you!!! :hugs:

Ok, who's next??? Puppycat, looks like you may get the twins of everyone else had dropped out!!! :rofl:

Dee, don't worry about the excessive amount of CM. It's totally normal as most of the women on here can attest. Yay for MS as well!! :yipee:

It's all go in here. Such a wonderful group to be a part of. :hugs:

OMG!! SO MANY SMILEY FACES!!! :rofl::wohoo:

YOU GIRLS ARE AWSOME!! :yipee:

Well yeah u deserve a party too :) So happy 4 u hun

Love the ticker

have u figured your dd

We got 1st, 2nd and 3rd Tri in here now :happydance::happydance: spreading loads of baby dust to the few waiting :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Some more for you Inoue :)

How are you feeling? It's awesome when you first find out.

3rd of April :cloud9:

Yeh, kind of missed having a ticker up... not sure on the colour though. May tweek in due course! :haha:

Im feeling fine thanks Dee. Been very sick over the past week, not like throwing up but feels like i need to swallow it. Not been nice :(. Guess that was my first clue. I was at Frankie & Bennies last night and just froze mid meal as i thought i was seconds away from puking - 12 hours later... got my bfp!

Oh.. and im in CM overload! Keep thinking its my dam period starting! :haha:

Oooh, feeling sick already Inoue!? You're in for a rough ride!! :hugs: still, it's all good as early symptoms go. :thumbup:

Oh sweet jeez no.... :sick:

Been ok so far today, only had waves of it. Only one more day at work then i can rest up on the sofa - love the easy life when my boss is away :haha:

congrats Inoue :) xx

Thanks hun :happydance:

Ive had a magical day with finding out im pregnant again and you ladies have sweeped me off my feet with your energetic replies - im truely thankfull to of met this group! Mass hug!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Off to land of nod now, best part of the day :haha:, night all xx

9babies is gonna have the twins - think she deserves them more than me.

Hoping I have my BFP this month though, anniversary on Sunday and have hotel booked, no Laura and hopefully lots of :sex: - I'm due to ov Monday ish (will be OPKing this month) had :sex: last night and made myself O after to give swimmies a head start :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->