TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

:wohoo: Inoue! Congratulations.

I'll update the front page when I'm on my laptop.

Pip x

Awww, Inoue I'm Soooooo happy for you!!! I knew thatdip was a good thing :D :hugs: and :dust: to youuuu!!!

XxX

Thankyou all, think it will take some time to sink in! :hugs::kiss:

Hope you get loads of bedding in puppycat! :haha:. If anything, it will be a nice break away for you both ~ well needed sometimes and im sure it wont be long untill we see bfp's from you and 9babiesgone! :winkwink: x

:dust::dust:

9babies and Puppy are defo on the :bfp: list, you both deserve a new little one so much! :hugs:
Sending lots and lots of :dust: your way i really hope it is your turn soon

Sending lots and lots of :dust: for anyone else that needs it too :hugs:

Thanks all :hugs:
Jumped DH again last night but was too tired to lie bum up! Will start opks today i think, don't expect to ov until Monday ish but can't tell by my cm for obvious Reasons :blush:

Tons of baby dust to you Puppy and 9babies, you two are gonna be next for sure :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Happy 7 weeks Kaede! Time is going quite quickly now don't you think? But i still cant wait for a scan and it to be 12 weeks already!

I am without a car today as its being serviced so me and the kiddies are going to make some homemade fudge and marzipan fruits :) Bit sickly but i feel sick anyway so it can't hurt lol

Hi to everyone :flower:

Hey Dee! Thanks :D But no lol... I think it's going slowly!!! Haha. It was only 3 1/2 weeks ago I got my bfp... Seems like nothing! Lol. I think I'm just impatient for my scan lol. I'm sure once I get to my 12 weeks it'll fly over!

XxX

If anyone want to add me on Facebook i am Dee (Domanique) Holman :) but no mentioning pregnancy! LOL

Inoue - I've added you to the front page!

Dee - I've sent a friend request. Initials are KS.

Kaede - I've sent you a friend request too.

Puppy & 9babies - I've everything crossed for you :dust:

:hugs:

Pip x

Hey ladies appt went great! Got a us cuz dr couldnt find hb with the doppler... will upload pic later... but baby is perfect hb was 174... spotting was nothing just an irritated cervix...measuring perfectly at 9 weeks also have the start of a YI ugh...

HAPPY 7 WEEKS KAEDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->