TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awww great to hear everything went well, bet your having a girl with that hb rate :winkwink:

awww... come on boy.... lol i have a girl already ha no i dont care a healthy baby is all i want :)

Glad it went well Lilrojo :) I bet baby looks quite big now on the scan? Can't wait to see.

Yeah Dee a lot bigger crazy how much they change in just a few weeks :) Arm and leg buds were there and you could see the face some too

have u called ur dr yet

LOL no i still have not called the doctor, well i did but they said to call again in the morning as they had no appointments..i will try again tomorrow...

awww... come on boy.... lol i have a girl already ha no i dont care a healthy baby is all i want :)

Oops :haha: mine use to be 180 in the early weeks, monday it was 147 when i seen the midwife but they say heart rate goes down as you get further on.

Hey girls, midwife appointment went well :) after all the eating I've done I managed to lose 2lb! Haha, god bless squirt for taking mummy's extra calories ;) I had 4 bloody viles of blood taken... The bruise is unreal!!!! Now just waiting for a letter with my scan date on it, and got my next appointment in 3 weeks :D

Oh, and to make today even better! We saw the new Harry potter which was AMAZING, and decided to look into buying a house on part ownership :D sooooooo much exciting stuff in one day! Im pooped now lol

XxX

So glad all the scans went well ladies, great hear-rates! :winkwink:

Im having a mini-panic attack atm :cry:. In the morning when i got to the loo i still get brownish/yellowish cm.. could this be more implantation gunk leaving? Its not blood per se (not like spotting, just cm) but with my last m/c i got brown blood and now worrying incase my body is trying to do the same again :nope:. Im getting a few tiny cramps but they dont fell like AF.

I was going to tell family today but i think ill hold off now xx

Edit:

Well the brown cm has stopped and gone back to clear. Had none when i went for BM and now cramps have settled. Could the tinged cm be from little eggy burrying in?

I also did another IC and its alot darker compared to 48hours ago.. I wish i didnt worry so much, think it was best in the past where people didnt even find out they were pregnant untill 7-8 odd weeks (2 missed periods) - we do find out quite early these days which in turns makes us worry more for longer. Rant over! lol. xx

Inoue :hugs: It's all worry for the next 18 years and beyond hun, just getting your practice in nice and early!

Try to enjoy being pregnant hun xx

Inoue - i expect its all part of implantation if your tests are getting stronger, try not to worry though i know how each day presents a new worry sometimes - hang in there, if you get any more bleeding you could see the doc?

Kaede - i glad your midwife appointment went well, i have not gained any weight either despite constantly eating/grazing! Its fab that you may get a shared ownership place, i used to have one as it was the only way i could afford to go but it was great :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i just phoned my stupid doctors again and they said they have no routine appointments for at least 3 weeks!!! I have to phone again tomorrow at 8am and ask for an urgent one or a cancellation. What a stupid system! At this rate i will feel the baby move before i even get to see anyone! I guess though this is partly my fault for waiting so long to try calling. It was just that i wanted to kinda get past the point i was last time because i know there is nothing they can actually do really if you go earlier.
I do want to see the midwife asap because i REALLY want a scan before 13 weeks (as this is when i go back to work after summer hols) so that i know things are ok before i go back to work and have to announce it to people.
Bah :growlmad::growlmad: Don't they realise they are dealing with a hormonal woman! LOL

Dee I'm so excited! Going to go view and enquire about it all tomorrow :)

Can't you call straight ahead to your local midwife? Explain to the receptionist or whoever you talk to that it's only to confirm pregnancy and ask for midwife phone number? Could bs quicker than trying to get through to docs. I had the same problem, but luckily I caught a cancellation as it was being done haha

XxX

Hope you girlies who have journals dont think i am copying you (dont wanna offend anyone) but i decided to start on of my own, not sure how to do a link but its called 'Dee's Diary' if you wanted to look :)

oh Dee who would you offend.. we all deseve a place to go to share our own thoughts no matter what they are.. :) were all here to support each other..

Here is a scan pic from yesterday.. cant see much but baby's big head... :haha::cloud9: love my peanut so much.. :)

Attachments

• 0727111933.jpg
    0727111933.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
Kaede are you okay? Saw your post on FB and didn't want to comment on there. What's up?

:hugs:

Pip x

Dee - sam is the link queen. Hopefully she'll be along soon. I'll look out for it when I'm on the laptop. Stupid phone at mo!

Pip x

I inboxed her Pip, I saw it too, she's just tired and feeling a bit sicky - nothing to worry about :hugs:

Awww, thanks for being so concerned girls haha :D Just feeling a bit poorly >.<

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"