TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Could do with a nap lol. Shame the landlord is coming to look at my upstairs windows >.< All the handles are broken from the last people who lived here. He hasn't come out to look at them yet and we've lived here nearly a year! I want them sorted before baba comes because when he/she gets bigger it'll be dangerous. Also it's hard to keep the house warm when the wind blows the windows open because they don't clasp properly!

XxX

the joys of renting - can see daylight through my front door sigh x

Kaede - hope you are ok hun (hugs)

I am having a bad afternoon too, i just lost my pateince with the kiddies and the dog, we were on a walk and the puppy pulls me around so much on the lead (he is strong and we obviously have not trained him very well) and it was hot and i was soo tired and the kids were laughing at the dogs bad behaviour (not in a nasty way but just being kids) and i lost it and said i was gonna send the dog back to the rescue place and then i threw his toy into the hedge! :nope:
Woops, :wacko:, i apologised to the children after and we retrieved the toy but i felt like a bad mum :(

Aww Dee, we all lose our temper sometimes. It's only natural :hugs:

Puppy - yeah, you can with my backdoor haha (mainly because my puppy ate the rubber stuff that goes around the door XD). I'm getting my windows fixed next week I think :)

XxX

My front and back doors are both wood :( lol

All double glazed windows though :dohh:

Hey ladies! :wave:

Sounds like several of us have had a rough day and need a rest. :hugs:

Inoue, I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry about the brownish CM. Many many pregnancies have had spotting and bleeding and turned out to be perfectly fine. The fact that your HPT is getting darker is a much more significant sign than a little coloured CM that could easily be left over from implantation. Just gotta grin and bear it til you can see further proof that everything is okay. Do you think you will be able to get an early scan if you want one? :hugs:

Aww Kaede. Sorry to hear you are feeling run down. :hugs: That's great news that your windows will be fixed soon! :thumbup:

Puppycat, well done for being the bigger person and going to see your mum. I hope things will be resolved soon. :hugs:

Lilrojo, thanks for sharing your scan piccie. :cloud9:

Pip, I hope you've managed to make it home by now. Stoopid trains. :hugs:

AFM, I'm ok, just tired as usual. Going to make myself have a relaxing bubble bath tonight, continuing the theme of looking after myself. :thumbup:

Hope you ladies are all ok! Kaede hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Dee i've explained how to add a link in your siggy in your journal hun, hope it makes sense! :wacko:

Yes I'm going to have a nice hot bubble bath too. Just bathed Laura and put her to bed, giving Jeff 5 minutes out before I run a bath x

Gahhh, got an unreal craving for chocolate milkshake! I've nearly used up a whole 4 pints of milk in 2 days just making crusha milkshakes lol. Ah well, at least it's a bit healthier than the chocolate milkshakes you get in the shops, and at least I'm getting my calcium lmao XD

XxX

I don't drink milk Kaede but I found in first tri I couldn't get enough of milkshakes, hot chocolate and cheese!!

Pip x

Yesterday i wanted a sardine roll - i think i made OH gag LOL
I am on a serious savoury mission, pre-pregnancy i had such a sweet tooth but cant stomach too much sweet now.
When does this tiredness let up? I feel like i could sleep until my due date :/

I think i must be odd ive had no urges or cravings for anything yet :shrug:

Problem is, I reeeeally want the milkshake... And while I'm drinking it I'm fine, but after I feel sick lol >.< but then I want more milkshake! Ack! Lol

XxX

I made fudge yesterday Kaede and was the same - i wanted it so ate some and then felt sick but then wanted more!

Dee, I never really have been a sweet tooth person. I always enjoyed the odd chocolate bar... But I just want sweet stuff all the time! Oh, and burgers lol. My ideal meal would be a mcdonalds 1/4lb with cheese or a whopper with cheese from burger king... HAS to be mcdonalds chips and also chocolate milkshake from mcdonalds lol. Maybe it's just because I've been eating healthy for the last 12 months... But I'm on a real junk food kick! Healthy food are just a real turn off... Apart from the bag of mini cucumbers I ate the other day lol

XxX

I had a huge milk urge during my pregnancy with Laura. It hasnt really let up since.

Haha, I hardly ever had milk until about a week ago. Had some coco pops for the first time in years... And that was it! Lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"