TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

All this food talk is making me hungry followed by sick! Joy! :rofl:

Inoue, I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry about the brownish CM. Many many pregnancies have had spotting and bleeding and turned out to be perfectly fine. The fact that your HPT is getting darker is a much more significant sign than a little coloured CM that could easily be left over from implantation. Just gotta grin and bear it til you can see further proof that everything is okay. Do you think you will be able to get an early scan if you want one? :hugs:
:

Thanks AMU, the brownish cm seems to of stopped now along with the cramping. Think it was just my body trying to get rid of any left over IB. I looked quite abit into brown/yellow cm and it seems normal in early pregnancy so i should just float through like everyone elce. With my last pregnancy i didnt think it would last long but i feel alot ... 'better/confident' about this one. FX'd! :baby:

Ummm... Sex is ok in early pregnancy yeah? :/ lol

I just woke up and it was like if I didn't get some naughty time NOW my head would explode!! It was quite funny though haha, I kept like retching while we were doing it >.< morning breath+m/s not exactly great! Lol. But I was desperate XD

Now I'm just worried in case something goes wrong :( shouldn't do though, right?

XxX

Ladies - help me :(
I just had some blood streaks when i wiped :( (it was after a firm bowel movement - sorry TMI but not sure if its relevant) I am sooooooooo scared. Also my back is achey/crampy again and i have a small mouth ulcer this morning (i get these pre AF)
What should i do???? The doctors have no appointments, i already phoned them.
Should i ring the early pregnancy unit direct?
I am shaking and i feel like something bad is happening/happened :(

Dee call epu and they can speak to you on phone and decide if you need to go in x

Have you rung EPU Dee? What did they say? Remember I had some blood around 10w and it got worse after BMs. Scan showed baby was fine. Also Suze had lots of spotting in first tri and look at her - she's almost in 3rd tri!

:hugs:

Pip x

I rang EPU and the nurse said you HAVE to be referred to go there. My doctor had no appointments so i went to the 'urgent care unit' and sat and waited.
I saw a nice nurse and she felt my tummy and tested my urine, both seemed fine. She told me i was 8 weeks 5 days according to LMP but i said i wasn't 'cus of the long cycles. She phoned the EPU and they had had 3 ladies just this morning with similar problems and so they cannot fit me in until monday at 10am.
I just have to wait it out ladies...
The nurse said if i get sharp painful pains to go to A&E in case it could be ectopic or if i get loads of bleeding/cramps.
I am very scared, i am very pessimistic and don't know how i will get through the weekend, meant to be going to my friends wedding tomorrow.:wacko:

U didnt even consider ectopic, hope its not hun. Like Pip said, she bled early after. a BM. :hugs:

Sending you all the positive sticky bean vibes I possibly can Dee. I've got everything crossed that little MiniWig is just giving you some needless worry. Xoxoxo

Dee I'm sorry you're worrying so much. Hopefully it's only a tiny bit of spotting and it will all stop and be fine :) keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

XxX

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Dee :hugs:
Kaede sex won't harm baby at all so don't worry hun :hugs:

Dee keeping my fingers crossed everything is ok.. I think a lot of us have had a small bout of spotting.. it was just me last week.. and scan showed baby was fine.. and he saw the cause for it.. a bm can def make you spot.. specially with early preg constipation and such.. I would just try to relax.. do something to take your mind off of it.. no matter how hard it is.. you need to stay calm for baby..

HAPPY 8 WEEKS AMU

Hi 9babies! We've got our ups and downs. I think everyone is more or less alright except poor Dee who is in the middle of a spotting scare. How are you?

I am just struggling to wait to hear some very interesting news.
lets just say my hcg levels never dropped after the medical termination. and are increasing and I am getting checked out next week. read my journal to catch up.
how are you doing??

dee sending you really good sticky bean :dust:

I think it will be alright
:hugs:

9babies i've only just realised you have a journal! :blush: otherwise i would of been stalking you ages ago!!!! Going to have a read now :hugs:

Dee will be in my prayers sweetie :hugs:

Sorry not been on much korben been ill for a week with sickness and diarrea he seems better now, but im not so good today feel really faint everytime i stand up n stomach not so good :cry: fx'd im ok tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well

OMG 9babies! I just read your journal. That is incredible. I am in shock at the repeated ineptitudes of your doctor/s but even more so at the fact that you may still be pregnant after everything. :shock: I am hoping for the best possible outcome for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->