TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Shana I didn't realise you had a journal either! Will check in tonight - on my phone atm x

Fingers crossed for you 9babiesgone!!!

Anybody else had days where they literally cannot stay awake?? I woke up and had some jiggy time, then went to town... But since 2pm I've been asleep. Woke up about 10 minutes ago... But could still quite happily doze off :/

XxX

Yeah Kaede. Me and staying conscious don't make a very good combination right now either. :wacko:

Thanks for your sweet words everyone, i'm not feeling too confident tbh but i am talking to MiniWig and i am asking him to hang on in there for mummy.

I think that's the most important thing you can do Dee. I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun that the spotting meant nothing and that MiniWig is perfect and safe. :hugs:

thanks allmuddledup and samantha, and all the rest! sorry I dont have good memory right now just got back from the park with my kids, and really wish I had some irl friends who gave a crap. : (

Aww Kaede. Squirt is just making his/her presence felt! I hope it doesn't last long. :hugs:

Squirt is being really nasty to mummy today! lol

Thanks though, hopefully when I walk to meet DH in a bit the fresh air will make me feel better

XxX

Peanut wants to give me a hard time lately too.... must not of wanted to be peeked at on wed... lol

Feel better ladies

wow lilrojo can not believe you are already 9 weeks!! woohoo!! sending a lot of love and light to you all.

Thanks ladies.. yeah it seems to be going fast, but not fast enough.. i just cant wait to be out of first tri.. but happy peanut is thriving and sticking around.. I have a fetus which is a big step in itself.. and now just 19 more days and i will be 12 weeks..

Im sorry for your concerns Dee - spotting is worrying but not unheard of by any means, especially after BM. Rest for awhile if you can (no heavy housework etc) and see if it all settles, most likely just pushed abit to hard and it ruptured a few blood vessels witin the cervix hence the streaks when you wiped.

9babies - WOW! I cant keep up with this so you must be going around in circles! Ive not read your journal yet but im guessing you may still be pregnant! Awsome! :happydance:

Happy 'weeks' to all who keep hitting there milestones - must be so nice to be near the 12 week mark! I did a clearblue digi this morning and i got "Pregnant 2-3" so im well chuffed :yipee:

Morning girlies

How are we all? Dee?

Had a good party last night, there were only 4 guests but we had a good time and raised some money for CLIC sargent, not as much as I'd hoped but it all helps.

Have cinema booked for 6.30pm today so I now have to stash clothes etc in my handbag while DH is delivering his parcels. I'm very excited! I nearly told him this morning but I managed to hold off :haha:

Got the hotel booked but I'm going to ring them and make sure I don't need to take the booking confirmation (it's on email and I don't have a printer) hopefully my name will be enough. Will find out.

Laura's off to her Aunty and Uncle tonight so I hope she has fun, they spoil kids rotten!

I'm off to clean my living room rug now.

Ooh, I hope you have a wonderful time Puppycat!! Well done for keeping the secret. :thumbup: I would be bursting to tell my OH. You are made of tougher stuff than me. :haha:

Hope you have a fab time Puppy - how cool! :)

Inoue - congrats on the digi :flower:

I have had no more bleeding so far so i am just trying to take it easy and hope and pray really...still scared but trying to stay positive plus i feel pretty gaggy and sicky today so hopefully that is good!

Hope everyone esle is ok and have a nice weekend :flower:

Dee, that's really encouraging news. :yipee:

Inoue, that's great about the digi. I was pretty obsessed with my digis so I know how reassuring it is to get the result you are expecting/hoping for. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->