TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hey girls, went to view those houses I said about today! Good news is that they are BREATH TAKING!!!! Bad news is we won't be able to afford one :( ah well, guess we're just stuck here trying to sort out this house heh :)

Xxx

Hello i have been reading your posts and thought i just needed to comment , i feel so down everytime my period comes . i had a misscarriage 11th october 2010 and iv been trying to concieve eversince my first misscarriage so nearly 10 monthes have gone past and still im not pregnant :( , the first time i got pregnant it took me 9 monthes , iv been told i should concieve before october and if not i can go back to docters for testing , i hope i get pregnant before then so i dont have to go through all the testing, but i no people who have been trying for longer than 1 year and havnt gone to the docters .
the women in my family have never had a misscarriage, my sister has a 4 month old baby girl called Shannelle ,its only my boyfriends side that has had problems with misscarriages , what are your thoughts , im only 18 so i should be realy fertile please :) good and happy comments x

ttcolivia- hiya Hun, I got pregnant the first time after trying for 9 months too. It ended in miscarriage, sadly :( It took us 1 year 3 months to get this bfp. So don't give up, don't get disheartened, sometimes it can just a little longer :)

XxX

I agree Ttcolivia - i took 1 year to get this BFP with a miscarriage half way inbetween, don't give up hope, sometimes it happens when you least expect :flower:

TTCOlivia-You have only had one miscarriage.. if so I may just be taking some time.. if not i would say find a new dr. I realize the testing can be scary and stressful but sometimes that is what is needed.. I got pregnant on the 1st try with my first mc, then 6 months for my second, and was pregnant again the month after.. so a total of 8 months from first mc to now pregnant.. I think you need to be your own advocate and if you think there may be something wrong, then go in and inquire to your dr. I left my dr after my second mc cuz they didnt want to do anything about it, till i had 3, that didnt sit well with me so i found a new dr and he has been there 100 percent.. and now im almost 10 weeks pregnant.. I dont know your background.. so its hard to say what you should do.. do what you feel is right..

Eta: my family hasnt had any problems with mc's either.. im the first..sadly

Bleurgghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That is my comment for this morning! Very gaggy so far and struggling to even drink my 1 cup of tea of the morning.

How is everyone esle doing?

Hello i have been reading your posts and thought i just needed to comment , i feel so down everytime my period comes . i had a misscarriage 11th october 2010 and iv been trying to concieve eversince my first misscarriage so nearly 10 monthes have gone past and still im not pregnant :( , the first time i got pregnant it took me 9 monthes , iv been told i should concieve before october and if not i can go back to docters for testing , i hope i get pregnant before then so i dont have to go through all the testing, but i no people who have been trying for longer than 1 year and havnt gone to the docters .
the women in my family have never had a misscarriage, my sister has a 4 month old baby girl called Shannelle ,its only my boyfriends side that has had problems with misscarriages , what are your thoughts , im only 18 so i should be realy fertile please :) good and happy comments x

Hey hun,
Similar to me, we started TTC#2 in November, had a m/c December 2010, April 2011 and July 2011. Should be oving this weekend, that reminds me I must go POAS OPK :haha:

Try not to despair hun, everything happens for a reason :hugs:

Afternoon lovely ladies

Well I'm home :D

So much to say! Let me just go put Laura to bed and I'll type it all up :D x

Hello all

Welcome ttcolivia. I'm sorry about your loss and that you are finding it hard to conceive again. A couple of suggestions to track what's going on in your cycle would be to temp and chart. So, using a basal body thermometer (one that goes to two decimal places) take your body temperature first thing in the morning (orally or vaginally). Pay attention to your CM (cervical mucus) and when it gets to an egg White consistency the signs are looking good for ovulation.

I found Fertility Friend a really useful tool for doing all this. You can even have it as an app on your phone.

Pip x

Right here goes...

Yesterday morning I cleaned my living room rug and felt the need to (TMI) fluff... I felt fine in myself but for some reason I... *whispers* sh*t myself.... Then about an hour later my tummy really started to feel unhappy so I thought I'd picked up the horrid tummy bug that's going around (which I think Poppy has atm).

I didn't think I'd be able to sit through 2 plus hours of cinema when I kept running to the loo all day but luckily it didn't seem to progress and I was feeling much better by the late afternoon (after lying down for an hour or so).

My grandparents came over at about 2pm but I was having a lie down (and I really couldn't summon the energy to get out of bed) so they left a card, pressie and some sunflowers for me with Gareth.

When Gareth got back from doing his parcels I snuck his son's booster seat in the boot because I knew we'd need it for Sunday (DH has his son every Sunday). I packed Laura's bag and put clean pants, socks, toothbrushes etc in my handbag and tried to contain my excitement!

We took Laura to my SIL's at 5.15pm and I still hadn't told Gareth where we were going so I started giving him directions to the hotel car park. Unfortunately when we got there the car park was full, the one next to the hotel was closed Sunday's and the other had a broken entry machine (not a great start!) we actually managed to park on the main road for free in the end so not all bad.

Gareth asked if I was going to tell him what we were actually doing now so I said 'we're staying tonight in the Angel Hotel, yes your sister is aware she's having Laura overnight.' He then asked if I had his toothbrush etc and of course I did so he just smirked at how sneaky I had been!

We had the cinema booked for 6.30pm so had a bit of a rushed trek across Cardiff town to get there but we stopped into the Spar and bought a few snacks (for Gareth) and water (for me and my poor tum). The film was pretty good to be fair, definitely a boy film but it was in 3D so it was an experience. Once the film had finished we walked hand in hand through the town, which was very busy being a Saturday night, and tried to find somewhere to sit quietly and eat.

We found a chinese place which was literally empty so went there and ate. Had a drink and went to check in. The hotel is gorgeous and I was so excited to see the room! I have put pictures on FB so if you haven't got me let me know and I'll add you. I had a lovely bubble bath while Gareth watched some boy film on TV and then we christened the bed ;) (had to be done since I'm oving this weekend) and just lay on the bed watching some trash on TV and enjoying the peace!

I didn't sleep that well but I never do if I'm not in my own bed.

Managed to BD again this morning after breakfast so I'm pretty happy that we fulfilled the seed sowing process as planned! Lol.

Back to normality with a bang today though with Laura and DH's son together. Oh well, best get back on it!

Awww, sounds like you two had a lovely little treat together and cool to get some Bd'ing in too!
Sorry that you had a bad tummy throughout though, hope that is much better today.
Glad it worked out well for you :)

Sounds like a great time Puppycat. I'm glad he enjoyed the surprise too.

Take care of yourself (although being a little under the weather post-ov is always a good thing in my book!).

Pip x

Puppy - I agree with pip! I had a tummy bug around OV and I got my bfp :thumbup:

XxX

Wow! Sounds like you had a great time minus the tummy bug puppy, what film did you go and see? I havent seen one in 3D at the cinema before (only at home). REALLY hope all that bedding will pay off in two weeks - YAY!! :happydance: :winkwink:

Happy 8 weeks Dee - hope all ok now hun :kiss:

Ack, what a lovely start to the day! With my head in a bowl throwing up :( glad I had it next to the bed really... I wouldn't have made it to the bathroom lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->