TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Good sign though Kaede.
Thanks inoue, fingers crossed. We saw Captain America. x

If you've not already done so, get over to Dee's journal for an update on her scan!

Pip x

Happy 24 weeks pip... V day..:)

Happy 5 weeks Inoue...

Happy weeks to any one else changing.. cant remember everyone.. Suze i think.. and Poppy

Thanks ladies. Happy 25w Poppy!

Second Tri flies by much faster than First. Looking forward to Third though as hopefully it'll be cooler then!!

Pip x

Just in from work, all the doors and windows open, with my legs up on the recliner willing my cankels to go down. I can see some shape returning to my right ankle but my left is still a swollen mass!

Pip x

I think i would rather be big in the summer than the winter.. when im big i get to worry about falling on my but under the ice.. ugh

Oh lilrojo... Thanks for reminding me :p the snow started here end of November last year and didn't clear up until March... I'm reeeeeally hoping we don't get snow this hear >.< I'm SO not walking up the hill to work if it's icy lol. It was bad enough when not pregnant! I'll be paranoid about falling when I've got a belly!

XxX

Haha.. yeah i know what you mean Kaede.. I will be paranoid walking anywhere.. lol and carrying a 2 year old too not a good combo.. lol oh well.. with her I was huge in the summer so now i will have been big all seasons.. lol

Im also not looking forward to the forcoming hazards with winter, scary thought :nope:. Being a January baby myself i do love the winter (alot better than summer) but ill be 6 months by xmas and bump will be vunerable - bleh... were in for a right ride!

But my main moan of the day is when the hell does the bloating go down!! :grr:

Oh my!! That doesnt sound too good, im already in my largest jeans i have, and ive undone the buttons and zip already!! ARRRRR!! :brat:

I wouldnt mind it was 'bump' but when i just look fat its awfull! :haha:. When do they say the bloat turns to bump then? By what week if its your first? x

Haha Inoue - i had no bump until 20+ weeks with my first pregnancy, you shouldnt get a bump for a while! Even this time i have nothing as yet.
The bloat is horrible in the beginning.

Im glad this bloat is 'the norm' but yeh its quite uncomfortable.. and im not exactly eating alot to get this bloat so its quite annoying, i tried sucking it in when i went shopping but it was an epic fail :rofl:

Just another question but when are people telling there workplace? :shrug:

I am going to tell mine after the 12 week scan i think. I am lucky though because i am currently on 6 weeks summer hols as i work in a school!

That works out nicely for you! So you'll be around 13-14 weeks when you get back ~ thats a good time to tell them. I think ill be doing the same, i work with radiography etc etc so im currently avoiding as much exposure as possible without my employees twigging :haha:

If you work with radiography i would tell them before personally. I used to work as a veterinary nurse and i helped with xrays and i told them at 8 weeks with my first born.
I guess you know what exposure you have though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->