TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hiya all just thought i'd pop in and say hi - not sure if n e one remembers me.

Its fab to see so many BFP's. I got another BFP back in May but this again ended in tears. It was a suspected ectopic which I was given methotrexate for so havn't been able to ttc for 3 months. I back to ttc now and really hoping I get my forever baby soon xxx

Hi Cazi. I remember you. :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. It is heartbreaking news. I can imagine what you went through and I'm so sorry to you've been through it. :hugs:

Awww caz course remember you :hugs: and fx'd for that bfp lovely :dust::dust::dust:

Happy 8 weeks Kaede. :dance:

Happy 10 weeks Lilrojo. :headspin: I'm glad you came to a decision about the scan. Indecision is such a tormentor. :hugs:

Dee, I'm glad you've got your scan date. That's something to really look forward to. :yipee:

Oh, lilrojo! I didn't even notice haha, Happy 10 weeks!!!! :D

Sorry for your loss Cazi, I hope you get your forever baby soon! :)

XxX

So sorry for your losses Caz, i really hope that the near future brings much more luck for you x

Hello Cazi. So sorry to hear of your loss. Fingers crossed you get your forever baby soon.

Pip x

Awww caz course remember you :hugs: and fx'd for that bfp lovely :dust::dust::dust:

My goodness you are 25 weeks pregnant!!! I remember those nights with you coaching me on soy and you were 5/6 weeks lol!!! Glad all is going well!

I came back to join this group but found everyone was pregnant!! So think i'll come back when I get my BFP!! LOL!

Not everyone is pregnant Caz. You are more than welcome to stay. :hugs:

Stick around Cazi. As you'll see from the front page there are still a few TTC.

Pip x

It's a very lucky thread. Well worth hanging round. Plus, the last one to get preggers gets to have twins. :haha:

My goodness you are 25 weeks pregnant!!! I remember those nights with you coaching me on soy and you were 5/6 weeks lol!!! Glad all is going well!

I came back to join this group but found everyone was pregnant!! So think i'll come back when I get my BFP!! LOL!

You stay here missy or i'll come looking for you :haha: we all started off togethor TTC and we'll all leave togethor with our forever babies including you :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Ok Ok I'll stay lol! You are all so lovely!

It does seem to be a lucky group!

I'm gona hurry up and get pregnant with that threat of twins lol!!!

Only one good thing to come out of my 2 losses - my husband is as desperate for a baby as me so is very eager to BD when the time is right. I had a few problems last time when we were TTC coz he hated the pressure of having to 'perform' on a specific 4 days of the month lol!!

Haha Cazi! My Dh would always moan at me all month "come on, we haven't done it in ages!" I was always like... don't want to now... save your energy for when it's needed! Haha. Towards the end we really weren't having "spontaneous, fun sex" anymore lol... we were a fully trained TTC machine!

Want to know what the most ironic part is? I got my bfp the month we didn't even try haha. I had a tummy bug so we only managed it once for the whole month :p So... yeah lol... not really sure what my point is!!! But hey ho! lol... STICK AROUND AND ENJOY!!! lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->