TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hi Caz! This defo is a lucky thread!!

Sending :dust: to you and Puppy and anyone else that still needs it, you will get your sticky babies soon!

Hi to Cazi!! It is a good luck thread for sure! Im keeping everything crossed for you and puppy - the DPO countdown is on!! :haha:

I caved and took another HPT test today to see if the line is getting any darker.... Yeh, i think im safe to say it is! :rofl:

Attachments

• Photo0260.jpg
    Photo0260.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
Lol Inoue. That's a good dark line. No worries there!

Pip x

Yup. You are definitely up the duff Inoue! :haha: Those are great lines. It feels good to see strong evidence that your pregnancy is progressing. Do you think you will get an early scan when the time comes?

Morning girls! Just woke up hehe :/

Those are some lovely strong lines Inoue! I've used all my ICs now, but I used 10 of them just to watch the line get darker everyday haha!

XxX

congrats inou!!!

I am back didnt have internet for a few days.

I am going in for my appt today, to see if the baby is still in there, and thriving or not. please pray for me. they are doing an ultrasound too!!!

congrats inou!!!

I am back didnt have internet for a few days.

I am going in for my appt today, to see if the baby is still in there, and thriving or not. please pray for me. they are doing an ultrasound too!!!

Be thinking and praying for that miracle sweetie :hugs::hugs:

thanks poppy and kaede, I couldnt sleep anymore, it is 6:40 am over here, and my appt isnt till 11 am, I am so sillyf or being up bc I am so nervous i can not sleep.

I was like that when I was going to see the midwife last week haha, and that wa before I realised they were taking blood! I really do hope it's good news though chick, you deserve some good news :)

XxX

Thinking of you 9babies.. praying for your miracle..

How are the rest of you lovely ladies doing today..

Yeh i love to see the dark lines, been mms'ing people today my pee sticks. How sad :haha:

Yup. You are definitely up the duff Inoue! :haha: Those are great lines. It feels good to see strong evidence that your pregnancy is progressing. Do you think you will get an early scan when the time comes?

I will wait till 12 weeks (on the NHS). I would get a private one at approx 8 weeks but i think ill try and hold out as there's no centers near me which offer ultrasounds. The nearest is London which is about an hour and half drive. Aslong as my bloods are fine, im all set for the 12 week scan :happydance:

Sending lots of love and hope to puppy/9babies/cazi - all the best! xx

Good luck 9 babies, please let us know how you get on.

well that was a big let down. they said the baby didnt survive and probably died in teh last few days. no wonder I didnt feel any movement since last night. the baby was 12 weeks along. but the funny thing, is this song, made me feel so much better. Like the Great Spirit was watching over me and telling me it was ok. I dont know, I am sure many of you have spiritual beliefs, I am native american partly so I follow a path like that, and my beliefs keep me going. I did an journey when I got home, where is where I meditate to go into another realm , of the 3 realms, the higher realm, an dmy spirit guides told me that this was an angel meant to teach me something, and that I need to keep my faith, and believe. that I will get my baby within the year.
I truly believe that this is a hard thing to swallow, but I know the plans I have for myself, and the Great Spirit would be honored to see me never give up. and to have faith. eh. I wish I had better news. I should be thankful, for what I have, and I am trying to only look at that. Bless you all, for everything you have given me , all the support and all the love. May light and blessings shine upon you today.

I am so sorry 9babies. Thinking of you and hoping that your beliefs bring you some comfort at this terrible time.

:hugs:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"