TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

9babies, I am so sorry to hear your news. It's an incredible thing to have happened in the first place and such a shock to find out. I'm glad to hear you are at least feeling at peace. I think that anything that can bring you comfort at this time is a good thing.

Thank you all so much!! I am going on birth control again. till I can get back to an healthy state. My spirits believe in me, and I shall believe in them and trust them, when time is right, I think september I will try again, or october!!! You are all amazing! and you are all inspirations to me. blessings to you all.

<3 <3 love and light

:hugs:

Im so sorry 9babies, i really hope you do have some joy within the year - big hugs.

thanks dee!!!! I am living through you all, and your pregnancies. with hope and happiness I will get my dream one day too!!

Aww hun i am so so sorry, i really do hope your spirits are right and you get your sticky baby soon :hugs:

Awww honey, I'm so sorry it didn't work out. But it's great that you are feeling ok. I believe in a higher spirit... Although not sure I'd call it "God"... Just something out there that helps us through :) It's nice you have your spirits with you to help you. I hope they're right and I really hope you get your forever baby really soon :hugs:

XxX

So so sorry 9babies..I hope you get your forever sticky baby very soon.. You so deserve it.. hope you plan to stop in and see us from time to time, till your back at it.. were always here for you if you need us..

Sorry for the news 9babies. Im glad you can find peace at this hard time in life, keep your faith and keep believing, your right. It will happen when its ready :hugs:

So sorry to hear you news 9Babies.

AFM I'm going on holiday tonight for 2 weeks. I'm so excited. Fingers crossed I get that BFP while we are away. I have no real symptoms just my nipples have grown in size??? TMI LOL!

Hope everyone is ok xxxxxx

Huge hugs 9babies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Caz have a lovely holiday n got everything crossed lovely :kiss:

afm nothing much starting to get breathless now which i hate :growlmad: only going to get worse as i go on blahhhhhhh Got my 4D scan tomorrow at 3pm so finally meet my little girl :cloud9: im already wondering if she looks like her 4 brothers :haha:

Hope your all well :hugs:

Ooh, Poppy, that's very exciting. You'll have to post photos! :happydance: I am temped to get a 3d scan if Jazzle makes it that far. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend my money on an early gender scan or a late 3D scan. Decisions, decisions... :haha:

Caz, good luck making a holiday baby. :dust:

AFM, can hardly believe I'm 9 weeks. I'm starting to get panic feelings, worried that the worst could happen and we don't get to meet Jazzle after all. I was even thinking of looking into a private 10 week scan for reassurance but really shouldn't spend the money and I've told myself I only get to splurge on one private scan. :wacko: Currently 18 days til my next scan.

How's the rest of you ladies?

Hello ladies,
I'm so excited for you poppy :D
AMU I can totally understand your worry, its dragging!

18 days will fly by.. you remember how fast the last time went.. Yay Happy 9 weeks amu.. keep positive.. no need to worry.. :)

12 days till my next appt.. and 26 till i go on vacation.. cant wait..

Poppy-cant wait to see pics.. Im thinking of doing a 3d scan when i farther along..

Ugh, I thought yesterday was too good to be true and I was right! Lol... Had no sickness or any nausea yesterday... Felt great! Even went to the seaside with my grandparents for a day out, had battered sausage, chips and curry sauce for lunch (something I haven't had for nearly a year!), also had an ice cream sat on the promenade in the sun!!! Was fabulous ^^

Then this morning I felt sick as a chip... And it hasn't really gotten any better as the morning has gone on... Think I might take myself back to bed and die in comfort under my duvet lol :(

Hope everyone else is doing better! Haha

XxX

Oh no Kaede!
Ive just eaten chips, battered sausage and curry sauce aswell and now im also regretting it (not as bad as you). Dont think the baby likes all the fat! :haha:

Rest up and hope it passes for you! xx

Here she is :happydance:

Attachments

• BABYBOND MANCHESTER_9.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_9.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_12.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_12.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
She's lovely. She looks so delicate - clearly a girl!

Pip x

Fab pictures Poppy - i thought the same as Pip, looks like a girlie! :) I like the 2nd one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->