TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Cazi i see it!
Was that FMU?
I bet if you test tonight it'll be obvious x

Hiya It is clearer in real life. I've never got a strong BFP with FMU so I think I must have rubbish FMU!! I will keep you updated - thanks for looking. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this month Puppy xxxxxx

I see a faint line Caz :happydance: my tests were never great with FMU, cant wait to see one this afternoon :hugs:

Puppy tweaked it a bit for me :happydance:

Attachments

• cazi.jpg
    cazi.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 20
Thanks Pip and Happy 29wks to you :hugs:

Cazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can see it now Cazi. Congratulations!

Pip x

I can see it Cazi!!! I got my bfp at 10dpo with a superdrug test... It wasn't even FMU I did it with so I definitely think they are brilliant tests.

Congrats!!!!

XxX

Thanks everyone. I've just done another superdrug test and its a little bit darker. Gona re-test tonight so hoping its even darker. xxxx

Ooh! Exciting times Cazi!! I hope it just keeps getting darker from here. :hugs:

Throwing buckets of :dust: at you Puppycat. :dust:

Congrats Cazi!! How exciting! :happydance:

Hope them DPO's hurry up for you puppy - im rooting for ya! :winkwink: :haha:

Big HI to everyone elce :hi: xx

I can see it Cazi, Congrats hun :hugs:
Sending lots of :dust: to Puppy and Happy 30wks to Poppy :hugs:

Hi guys I've just done another test and its no darker and I can't really c it on the FRER should I be worried?

No, do not worry hun. I didnt get squat untill 14DPO - peeing on sticks one after the other isnt going to make the line appear any quicker and your urine will contantly be losing the hormone. If your not peeing on them few times a day then ignore the above comment :haha:

Id take another FRER in 48h and im sure you'll see a stronger line :winkwink: xx

Caz just get a clearblue digi and use it on 14dpo sweetie... the more you pee during the day the fainter it will get cos your diluting it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->