TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ooh! Happy 30 weeks Poppy!! :happydance: That's such a nice sounding number of weeks. :cloud9:

Thanks AMU it wont be long before your at 30wks too :hugs: another 5wks then i think im going to start being nervous :argh:

Happy 30 weeks Poppy and happy 13 weeks Kaede :)

Hope this is your BFP Caz, certainly looks like a line on the test, good luck with future tests and congrats :)

I'm sure Cazi won't mind me showing you her tweak :)

Attachments

• cazi.jpg
    cazi.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
I think one thing puppy has learnt tonight - I'm a bit of a fruit cake!!! Thanks for keeping me sane Puppy. The tweak looks good I hope I have some good lines to show tomorrow!!!

You really are all such a nice bunch of people. Thanks xx

Happy 30 weeks Poppy and happy 13 weeks Kaede :)

Hope this is your BFP Caz, certainly looks like a line on the test, good luck with future tests and congrats :)

Thanks Dee. Nice to see you on here. Been thinking of u the last few days :hugs:

One thing I'e learnt is that you're a normal worrier! I'm slowly building up to fruitcake level and only 6dpo.... :coffee:

Thanks Dee :) hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Puppy! I saw the bfp pic and I was like... YAY!!! :happydance:... Then read the post that went with it haha! :dohh:

XxX

Congrats Cazi! I totally see the line! And Poppy happy 30 weeks! I can't believe I'll be 35 on Thursday! I go see my OB for my check up tomorrow afternoon and he'll decide whether to stop the meds this week or next. But with the contractions I'm having and how favorable my cervix is I so hope he decides to stop them this week. But regardless we should have a baby this week or next!!!! I can't wait to post pics for you all.

Ohhh, all these nearly ready babies! Can't wait to see photos :D it's so exciting haha.

XxX

Hello

I've updated the front page!

WB is fine and all appears to be well. Scan pics in my journal - link in my siggy below.

Pip x

Pip glad everything went well and trust PC to lower the tone :haha: lovely bump btw we look the same size lol xx

Good morning ladies.

Lots of happy faces in here. :thumbup: It's hard to believe we'll be meeting our first baby of the group soon. And then, in the following weeks, there will be a cascade of little ones arriving. Wow!! It's all getting very exciting. :dance:

I just realised I've not really updated on me in here for a while. I wanted to share that I felt Jazzle fluttering and nudging me several times yesterday. It really made my day. I'm hoping for more of the same soon.

My thoughts are with Dee today as she goes for ERPC this morning. It won't be an easy day but hopefully it will start to get better from here. :hugs: RIP MiniWig. :angel:

:hugs: for Dee! You're a stronger person than I could ever be Hun.

Gutted it's the first day back to work like lol... Been in bed trying to force myself to get up for 15 minutes lol... It's gona be a looooong day >.<

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->