TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hey ladies... sorry i missed your happy weeks yesterday.. but saying them now..

congrats cazi... I can see your line.. :) please share a darker piccy.. :)

Hugs and prayers are with Dee today.. lots of love for you hun..

AFM-15 weeks tomorrow.. going by fast.. well seems to be for now... dr's appt in one week.. yay then i can schedule my next scan for sometime in october.. so exciting..

hope your all well

FRER still BFN no AF but starting to think Superdrug tests are evil!!! I'm a bit gutted thought I'd see a small line on a FRER by now. I am only 11-12dpo (ignore ticker) and so far no AF. Havn't done another Superdrug didn't want to get my hopes up. :-(

Ahhhhh go pee on an SD hun, some girls don't get lines on FRER and it's only been one day since you started testing. Xx

Omg what a stressful day! :/

DH stopped in at mywork this morning to ask why he couldn't withdraw any money from our account and I was like...:shrug: I don't know... Anyway, my grandad gave him a lift to work and the rest of my day went smoothly. Came to home time and I went down to the bank to see if we could figure out why we couldn't get any money out. Turns out DH's bank card details had been stolen online... They had hacked nearly £700 out of our account... Our entire months money! So I was a complete mess in the bank... Couldn't control the tears and I literally felt like I was going to throw up. How I managed to not be sick is beyond me!

The lady who was dealing with me was very nice though, and she explained everything to me and gave me the phone number for the bank's fraud phoneline. DH called them and explained what happened. They're going to send out a declaration form which we have to send back within 10 days and they will refund the money that was taken and send out a new bank card to DH in the next 2-3 days. And they are going to pass our case details on to the police so they can investigate the websites that took our money.

Hopefully it is sorted now... But it's an early night with a banging headache for me tonight! Hope everyone else has had a better day than me haha.

XxX

Oh dear :( hate it when this happens, the uni I worked for had this happen every few months, nasty people :(

Ahhh not good at all sweetie :hugs: happened to my friend and the bank was great she got it all refunded

Oh Kaede, that's so stressful. :hugs: I had that happen to me once but luckily thu only spent about £100. Bank was great about it. I hope it goes as smoothly for you guys. :hugs:

Bar Stewards Kaede! :hugs: Hope the bank can sort it out for you.

Pip x

Thanks ladies :) ended up in bed asleep not long after I posted last night with the headache from hell... Didn't help though, I've woken up with it aswell :( working with kids today is gona be hard lol >.<

XxX

So sorry kaede, i've had that happen to me before too. My details were stolen by someone at carphone warehouse and they stole my money :( I got it all back though so glad you will be getting yours back :hugs:

please pray I am bleeding lightly now. on and off this morning.

I dont want to be a chemical or an miscarriage.

I just need to be happy for once!! : (

yeah the line is lighter.

I really am not hoping for very much.

I think I will take down my tickers.

I am really depressed looking at them.

no I cant. i dont have an camera right now.

but it is definitely lighter, it got darker for a few days, and now it is super light.

I dont know but I am pretty much done.

no more opks, no more charting.

I am done with all that. if it happens by accident so be it. I am not goign to actively try. anymore. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->