TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Aww 9babies, i'm really sorry hun :cry: :cry:, it really sucks that this keeps happening to you. Sending you lots and lots of :hugs:

I am so sorry 9 babies - i hope the lighter looking test doesnt mean the end somehow - big hugs x

Oh Hun, I'm so sorry :( sending you lots of :dust: hun, hope it's just nothing :hugs:

XxX

Oh 9 Babies sending you big :hugs:

Dee been thinking of you :hugs:

AFM - :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG00428-20110907-1336.jpg
    IMG00428-20110907-1336.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
9babies and Dee sending you ladies lots of :hugs:
Congrats Cazi!! :dance:

Wow, lots happening today. Feeling very sad for 9 babies and very happy for Cazi. Wishing you both all the best. :hugs:

Sorry to 9babies - i hope you get some answers soon to whats happening, still trying to stay possitive but you can only tell whats happening :hugs:

Dee, im sorry to hear about your angel. I wasnt online around that time so havent read any of your posts apart from others. Best wishes hun xx

Cazi, congrats hun!! :happydance:

Oh 9babies I'm so sorry this is happening to you again, you just don't deserve it. Big :hugs:

Cazi congrats to you , it was looking good from the other day, I'm glad you got your confirmation :happydance:

Hi ladies

Just a quick update as I'm shattered.

Very long day. Frustrating appointments due to lack of communication in the ante-natal department. Anyway:

Have to test my bloods 4 times a day

Have to see the Diabetes Team every fortnight

Will be scanned at 32w and 36w, plus any other scans they see fit

WB's head circumference, femur length and abdominal circumference were all in proportion (they are particularly interested in the abdominal circumference as this would be the only one of the three measurements affected by my GD) and measuring in the 95th percentile (they're not worried about this at present as OH is 6' tall)

If Wriggle Bum hasn't made an appearance by 38w I will be induced - the actual date for induction will be set at my 36w appointment

I can't have a home birth or water birth

I will be monitored throughout labour and given insulin if required

Both WB and I will have our blood sugars tested immediately after the birth

We will not be able to leave the hospital until our blood sugars have been stable for 24 hours

Think that pretty much sums everything up.

Catch up properly tomorrow. I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that 9 weeks from today I will have Wriggle Bum in my arms!

Pip x

9babies.. I am so sorry to hear of your bleeding.. wishing you the best and hope all stays okay.. Praying for you...

Cazi-congrats hun.. lots of sticky dust to you..

Sounds like your being well looked after Pip and glad wb is doing well :hugs: not long for a few of us now :happydance:

Awww Pip that sounds like a lot to take in :hugs:

Cazi i did tell you :haha: but it's still nice to get a digi to confirm it!

Now no more talk about pee sticks please. 9dpo tomorrow and need strength!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->