TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

thanks everyone the support means the world to me. I just talked to my insurance bc they wouldnt let me go to the er. but I have to go in, I am bleeding pretty bad right now. I am working on it.
Ill keep you updated. I dont feel any sort of peace or happiness.

and my son's eye appt was today. he needs glasses at age 2. somehow I feel like it is my fault since i am the one with eye problems.

: (

well I got to try to watch a movie and rewind, till the insurance calls me back. on pins and needles
bc I am all emotions

:hugs: don't blame yourself for everything hun.
Let us know how you get on xx

9babies - :hugs: I'm so sorry you're getting such bad luck hun :( it really isn't fair and you totally don't deserve it :( hope you get everything sorted.

Oooo, good luck for testing Puppy!!!

XxX

Pip i am sorry that you and WB have to go through all these extra tests and worries but i guess the plus side is that you get to see each other sooner :) When do you have to stop working? Try not to worry too much xx

Congratulations to Gash02. Her son Blake Johnston-Miller was born this morning weighing 7lb. He's in SCBU (he was 36w3d) but both Natalie and Blake are doing well.

Photos available on her journal (or FB if you have her as a friend)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Pip x

Awww congratz Gash :happydance::happydance: need to find her on this thread now to see her journal :dohh:

Awww congratz Gash :happydance::happydance: need to find her on this thread now to see her journal :dohh:

Here's a link to the announcement:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...great-tree-tomorrow-day-meet-my-baby-119.html

Pip x

Ohhh he's gorgeous and a good weight for gestation, how come she had a section so early?

Thanks Pip.
Sigh. Gash had her baby. Can't help remembering how long you've been TTC when people give birth.
How do people do this for years???

hi everyone. This morning has been quite interesting. I caught a cold and I did end up going to the hospital last night. they gave me medications, and didnt seem to understand that I dont take chemical based meds. well anyways, I am in search of a new doctor. I hope I find a good one. bc I need to be checked out, the er staff, was so in shock I hadnt been taken care of and this was prevented. they gave me more progesterone for next time. if I try again. I dont think I will.

Yay congrats to Gash... so exciting.. we will have to update the front page as these babies are born.. :) with names and weights..

Thanks Pip.
Sigh. Gash had her baby. Can't help remembering how long you've been TTC when people give birth.
How do people do this for years???

Puppy I totally hear where you are coming from. I got friends with a girl in a thread when I joined last July. She got her BFP that month, had her baby in March has now had a few months with new baby and is TTC again!! And here I am 2 m/c's down and only just pregnant again!!

When you testing? Really hoping and praying for you xxxxxx

Congratulations Gash :happydance:

:hugs: Puppy and 9babies

I've updated the front page already

I think Gash had some health problems including asthma and GD hence the Caesarian.

Pip x

Thanks Cazi - I'm trying to hold out on the testing - it's so hard though :)

I am the only angel on the front page :-(
Can i still be in it if i ever get a BFP again please?

Of course Dee, I've had 3 angels since starting TTC this time round - not as far along as you though :hugs:

Of course you're still in Dee! :hugs: You're a part of this group, whatever stage you are at. :hugs:

I'm excited to see what happens for you this month Puppy but don't feel like you have to test until you are ready. You've had so many ups and downs in previous months, it's understandable if you don't want to test until AF is due to avoid any further confusion or disappointment. :hugs:

9babies, it's so unfair that you keep having losses and are stuck with a crap insurance company that only seems to care about their bottom line that won't help you get any answers about whatever is causing your losses. I hope things get better for you. :hugs:

Pip, I know it's not brilliant news about losing your birthing options, but just think!! You'll be meeting WB in 9 weeks!! :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin:

Congratulations again Cazi. :hugs:

Kaede, I feel your sickness pain. :sick: :haha:

How's everyone else? Xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back