TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Dee, I thought long and hard about putting an angel next to MiniWig as I didn't want to upset you, or make others feel left out.

The terrible thing that brought us all together was the loss of our babies. Right at the beginning we chose to focus on the :bfp:s that we were confident would come along in time. Some ladies have had :bfp:s since the loss that brought them here and are now well into pregnancy and we recognise them with due dates and team colours. Others have had early losses (some like 9babies and Puppy more than once :cry:) and unfortunately the :bfp:s have sadly had to be removed.

I just felt that as MiniWig was with us for so long it was important to recognise that by putting him on our front page. I didn't mean to upset you or offend anyone else and I'm sorry if that has happened. Each and every one of our babies - angels or not - are important to us. Let me know if you'd like me to change the front page. :hugs:

Pip x

That made me cry pip!

Started spotting this morning I know people say its common and normal in early pregnancy but for me it has always meant bad news. Only time will tell.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Congratulations to Gash :flower:

Pip - it's fine to leave the front page, i just felt sad to see it written down i suppose, i'm not offended, i am just sad, i didn't mean to sound ungrateful. Hopefully the ladies who are still waiting for a BFP (and maybe even me one day) will get a due date soon :flower:

Pip, I think it was a lovey idea to honour MiniWig on the front page.

Sending big hugs to you Dee. :hugs:

Cazi, I'm keeping everything crossed for you that the spotting doesn't mean anything.

I hope everyone else is okay. :hugs:

Cazi-keeping my fxed tightly that the spotting stops and all is okay..

Dee big big hugs...

Happy 14 weeks amu.. a lemon baby.. :)

Haha. My baby is a lemon! :haha:

Just had another scan today in preparation for a CVS but decided to wait til next week and have an amnio as less risky. Jazzle was lovely and wriggly as always. :cloud9:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/9677957a.jpg

Awww Beautiful pic amu.. jazzle is doing great... and is your forever baby..

Cazi keeping my fingers crossed for you hun
and AMU that is a fantastic pic of Jazzle!!!! :dance: :dance: so cute!!

AMU that pic is gorgeous!!!

Puppy, good luck hun! Keeping my fingers X'd for ya :D

XxX

He came back with Clearblue digis...............................

Of course :haha:

BFN's

Attachments

• IMAG0715.jpg
    IMAG0715.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0716.jpg
    IMAG0716.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0717.jpg
    IMAG0717.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0718.jpg
    IMAG0718.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
Sorry Puppy, i would advise to recheck them in an hour just to be sure though (hugs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->