TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

OPK got a lot darker but just a white evap on the cassette. DH should be home soon with my FRER, don't know whether to leave it til the morning now though

So DH came home empty handed. Why do FRER have it in for me???

Hi ladies! Made it to 35 weeks yesterday. Was having a lot of pain and pressure and back contractions last night and this morning so of course it's Friday and my OB is not working. So the physician's assistant checked me, not leaking fluids and 1cm dilated! I'm having a lot of bloody mucus so I'm losing my mucus plug. I was having contractions every 5 mins, they sent me to be monitored and after 2 hours my contractions STOPPED. UGH. I am now off the Nifedipine. So baby should be here anyday now and I am so beyond ready. His head is right on my cervix. My mom had to have a hole drilled in her skull and a catheter and monitor inserted in her brain yesterday. They drained some fluid off and the pressure went down so they removed it this afternoon and she'll be coming home tomorrow. I am so ready for baby to be here and things to calm down. On a good note our double stroller came in today and I put it together, tested it out with my 2 1/2 and 4 year olds and it is AWESOME!

Ooh, good luck Mami! Sounds like our next TTCALBFP Baby is on the way!! :dance:

Puppy hope you can get a test today hun :hugs:

Mami Can't wait to hear if he has arrived or not, sounds like he will be coming soon! :dance: Sorry about your Mum, hope she is better soon :hugs:

Here's some BFN's for you to admire girls. (No it's not a FRER :( )

Attachments

• IMAG0720.jpg
    IMAG0720.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0723.jpg
    IMAG0723.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0724.jpg
    IMAG0724.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
Ooooh, Mami! So excited for you hun!!!! Sorry about your mum though, hope she's better real soon :hugs:

FX'd it's just too early Puppy :hugs:

XxX

Really hope its too early puppy :hugs:

I miscarried this morning :cry:

11 dpo hun x

There is time left yet. With my 1st pregnancy I tested at 12dpo and got the whitest BFN on a FRER tested 2 days later and got very dark lines.

Still hoping for you. You deserve it xxxx:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear your news Cazi :hugs::hugs::hugs: Look after yourself x

Puppy - your not out until you are out and all that :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry Cazi :hugs:. And thanks ladies. My mom is doing better. They drained some of the excess fluid off and she's being discharged today since it relieved the pressure in her brain as well. I'm just waiting on a call to go pick her up! I am feeling like crap on the other hand, sick to my stoman and diarrhea :( I am so excited to see what happens this week!

cazi-im so sorry.. hasnt there been enough loss going around lately.. come on sticky babies..

Awww girls I am feeling like total shite :(
Snuffly, sneezing, eyes sting, bleurgh! Headache coming too. Cold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->