TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Cazi I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Puppy it is still early days. See what Monday brings and if needs be I'll pop to the post office early next week :hugs:

Mami glad to hear your Mum is a little better. Looking forward to hearing about your new baby's safe arrival soon.

:wave: everyone

Pip x

Hmmm... I look really un-pregnant compared to 2 weeks ago lol :/ is it the bloat going down? Lol... At what stage does bloat start going down and actual bump come out? :/

XxX

So sorry to hear your news Cazi :hugs:

And sorry for the bfn's puppy, I'm hoping it's just too early or you ov'd a little later than you thought :hugs:

Mami, how exciting that your little one will be here very soon, good luck for a safe delivery.

Kaede I would say you're bang on right time for bloat to go and bump to pop out of the top of the pelvis :thumbup:

Thanks lol... Was starting to get a little concerned that it had suddenly nearly vanished haha :p

XxX

Hey ladies.. hope your all having a lovely sunday.. :)

Hello Lilrojo! I'm having a good day! Had a big family outting today before baby comes. It's my Cristian's 4th birthday today! We did presents and pizza this afternoon, then went to the circus , after we left the circus we went to watch my DH play soccer and ended up over at the park letting the kids play instead of watching him lol. Came home and had dinner and cake. It's been a great day! Now I am ready for baby to COME!!!!

Happy 14w Kaede and 31w Poppy (if memory serves me right!) and 30w me!

Pip x

Happy 14 weeks Kaede

Happy 30 weeks Pip

Huge hugs Dee :hugs::hugs:

Mondays are such a good day for weekly rollovers. :thumbup:

We've got :wohoo: Suze at 33 weeks :headspin: Poppy at 31 weeks :yipee: Pip at 30 weeks :headspin: Kaede at 14. :wohoo: have I missed anyone?

Roll on Friday - I wanna celebrate my baby getting another week older! :haha:

Wow, I didn't realise there were so many ladies who tick over on a monday haha. Happy ** weeks everyone :)

On a less happy note... I'm just having a really bad time with money this month lol :/ First of all the trouble with the bank. Now I just been to the shop to get some electric and the guy misheard how much I said -.- I asked for £16 and he put on £60!!!!!!!!!! So I told him he'd made a mistake and when he tried to refund it he discovered he could only take off £20 of it... WTF?!?! That's rediculous :/ So I've just had to pay £40 for bloody electric... only £24 MORE than I'd asked for -.-

Ah well, means I don't need to top up for about 3 or 4 weeks lol :dohh: I still think the guy should have had to pay for it though... but I'm not one of those who would make a scene about it :/ Therefore I get nothing :haha:

XxX

Oh hey, but on a happier note... I just noticed my top ticker went up one lol!

XxX

HAPPY 33 WEEKS SUZE....

HAPPY 31 WEEKS POPPY...

HAPPY 30 WEEKS PIP...

HAPPY 14 WEEKS KAEDE... yay for a lemon baby.. :)

Oops Suze forgot about you :haha: we all must of had a busy weekend DTD to have rollovers on mondays lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->