TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congrats ladies! You're all getting there too!!!! I have my 36 week appt tomorrow!!! If I make it that far. Having big chunks of bloody mucus coming out still after having NONE yesterday. I am so glad baby is almost here.

I can't wait to see all of you at this point!!!! I wanna see pics of everyone's forever babies!!!!

yay mami so exciting....

My rollover day is wednesday.. i was getting freaky in the middle of the week.. lol

Haha my rollover day is Thursday :p And yep, here it is!!! Excuse me in the undies I was just trying to see how big my belly was cuz everyone kept asking me at my mom's hospital when I was due lol.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Wow Mami! Now that's a bump! :shock: amazing your bellybutton isn't poking out!

I'm a bit scared of what my final bump will look like after how big I got with Xander. It looked entirely disproportionate to my body as i carried him really far out forward. An osteopath explained to me once that it is due to my spine nor allowing for any movement the other way (it's fused with rods etc) and the only way left was outwards. :haha: I'm hoping for a somewhat early delivery this time if we make it that far.

Wow Mami that is one fantastic bump!! :thumbup:
My rollover day is a Thursday :D

Wow Mami, what a fabulous pregnant bump :) Wishing you good luck with the baby x

Wow Mami, good work growing that bump!
AF arrived this morning girls. Going to up my EPO intake, was only taking 1000mg/day but found info online which says 2500-3000mg/day - wow!

AF arrived this morning girls. Going to up my EPO intake, was only taking 1000mg/day but found info online which says 2500-3000mg/day - wow!

:hug: Puppy, i am sorry about the horrible witch. Keep positive though and hoping the EPO helps for next cycle :flower:

Dee I'm so sorry babe :hugs: .. Send all my love x

Hope all okay with everyone :)

I heart bubs heartbeat for first time today :):) 150 beats per min.. Arw most amazing noise :) so happy right now xxx

Yay Emily-thats so exciting its such a great noise..cant wait to hear my peanut tomorrow.. :)

Mami-great bump.. my belly button never went out either with my daughter..

Puppy-so sorry that the witch came.. keeping everything crossed that your bfp is right around the corner...

AFM-dr's appt tomorrow morning.. cleaning the house some today.. so better get to it.. lol

Oh no Puppy sorry to hear that :hugs:

Fingers crossed for us both next month!! I started bleeding properly on Sat and its stopped now. It was just like a normal AF.

Good luck Puppy and Cazi next month!!!

A little update. OB's appt went good, 1.5cm dilated, cervix is thinning and his head is right on my cervix helping it all along :) He said he'll see me next Tuesday if he doesn't see me sooner! Anyday now, anyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->