TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

So much to update on...

I'm glad the bleeding has ended Cazi, just so sorry it happened at all. :hugs: Do you plan to carry on trying straight away or giving yourself a break?

I was just counting how many ladies we have here that are active members and back to square one again after losses... Dee, Puppycat, 9babies & Cazi. It's heartbreaking to think that not that long ago the list was very briefly down to 1. :cry: I'm just so glad we have each other through all the difficult times. It makes such a huge difference having people "around" you that understand what it's like. I'm just so sorry it's happened again for you all. :cry:

Mami, I was thinking how ironic it would be if, after all the time you've spent holding off labour, it took it's sweet time in coming back. I hope that's not the case but the thought did occur to me. I hope all goes smoothly and swiftly for you now you've arrived at this point. :hugs:

AFM, I have the much anticipated amnio today at 1:00. I am not anxious about it (yet) but will be so glad to finally have the results I've been waiting for. It will still be next week before they come in but getting through today is the first step. Please keep everything crossed for us.

I hope today is good to each and every one of us. :hugs:

I was thinking the same last night AMU. I went from being the lat one and hopeful that i'd be following suit to being 1 of 4 again. Very sad. I'd rather be alone surrounded by pregnant girls than have to read about all the losses. It feels like family here and its hard to read family's pain :hugs:

:hugs: ladies. And AMU I was thinking the same thing :( He is so low and I'm hurting. I keep checking my cervix and it's getting lower and softer and I can tell it's not as thick. So it'll be anyday now.

Hi ladies. Just a quick update to let you know the amnio went well. I am currently laying in bed with a headache and very mild cramps but hoping both will be gone by bedtime. It was great seeing Jazzle again. She was a little tinker for us. :cloud9: the doctor did the scan initially to ascertain the best entry point for the needle (where the most space was away from Jazzle). Doctor got everything set up to go in on the left side and by the time they scanned again to confirm where she was she had moved right into the space they needed her not to be. :rofl: A slight tummy massage and a few minutes later and she was out of the way again. The procedure itself was straight forward and the doctor said that is good because it means there is even less risk of complications when things comes off without a hitch. Now I just have to take it easy and wait for the results to be in by Tuesday. I am ready for some good news and to start thinking I'm actually going to have a baby. Jazzle has been really active this last week and I've felt her moving almost everyday. :cloud9:

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

Hey ladies..

Mami so exciting.. :)

Update on me: 16 week appt today went well.. hear hb at about 148.. then baby kicked the doppler.. so cute.. been an active one lately.. next appt is oct 12th for the 20 week us.. :)

Good luck Lilrojo!
AMU good luck with your amnio. Sounds like it all went well. Hope you feel better soon.

Lilrojo so glad your midwife appointment went well and yay for hearing the heartbeat :dance:

AMU - hope you headache and cramps went away and that you're feeling better soon ^^

Glad your 16 week appt went well lilrojo!

AFM... I've been dying from a cold this week haha, my nose is totally blocked so I can't breathe and my throat is terrible :/ last day of work today then got a day off tomorrow so hopefully a nice long lie in will sort me out :) apart from that everything is good :)

XxX

Been quiet in here lately.. hope everyone is doing well.. :)

Good morning ladies! It's a BEAUTIFUL day here! I slept like poo last night, kept dreaming I was in labor and feeling like my water broke. I woke in a great mood though and feeling amazing! I have one of those "this is THE day" feelings! Ever wake up with one of those? I can't keep anything down despite not feeling sick and today the diarrhea. This is how it went with all my others. I have a feeling I will be in labor before midnight :)

Mami i had the bad stomach n diarrea day before my waters went with korben, also my sister did last month and had Cooper :thumbup:

And today starts the celebrations for Independence Day in Mexico which is tomorrow! There's a big to do called "el grito" at midnight, "the scream" lol. I have wanted baby to come for Independence Day all along so it may just happen!!!

Nice. Well I just went to the potty and noticed some spotting so I checked and my cervix is almost non-existent! I'd say there's less than 1cm left in length and it's way thinner than it was yesterday! His head is right there! I'm getting excited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->