TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Keeping everything crossed for you Mami. I hope you get your Mexican Independence Day Baby afterall. :thumbup:

I'm hurting and the pressure is getting bad. I'm still hanging out. I got everything done that needs to be done and dinner in the oven for the kiddos and family.

Ok so you're 6hrs behind. Ooooooh you'll have all the excitement while i sleep! Bummer!
Good luck sweetie, can't wait to hear in the morning x

happy 15 weeks.

sorry I have had an computer that keeps freezing then today it finally decides to stop freezing. dont know why.

lol

Hello 9babies

Lovely to see you. Hope you are well.

Pip x

I'm good thanks. I'm going to be induced so baby will be here in less than 8 weeks. Starting to panic now as I feel I've still got so much to do. You know how it is.

Do I spy a journal in your siggy? Will have to go and have a look.

Pip x

omgosh how exciting. congrats on soon having an baby!!!

have you got a name yet??

I do have a journal. but not really feeling like ttc anymore so don tknow how much I will update it.

Wow, everyone is getting so close! I'm excited for you Pip!!!

My Nan found a big bag full of photos in the garage yesterday so we've been looking through them today. We found loads of me when I was a baby... and I really do have to say... if we have a girl, I really hope she looks like I did when I was little lol. I really was gorgeous... not quite sure what happened though lol

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/img010.jpg

(I still have that teddy bear haha)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back