TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Harder with a toddler isnt it? korben has me running around all day im dying by teatime :haha:

My sickness hasn't even stopped yet :( I throw up nearly every morning lol

XxX

awww sorry kaede.. hope is eases soon.. but you may be a 9 month sickness person it happens.. :(

Yes it is harder with a toddler poppy.. they have soooo much energy im dreading my belly being as big as yours and still chasing her around..

He's only just gone bed and im looking at all the toys all over not got energy :dohh:

Lovely bumps everyone, so nice to put a bump to a face :haha:

Here's me and mine at 35 weeks

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb66/sue-clark/3b1ec78c.jpg

cept you cant see my face.. lol :)

and i know what you mean poppy.. its still late afternoon here and the mess is contained for now.. just wait till later.. luckily its nice outside today and we can play out.. :)

Suze yours looks a lot like mine when not covered up :happydance::happydance:

Beautiful bump Suze.. and your very pretty too.. :)

Awww, lovely bump Suze, hun! And I agree! Very pretty :D

I purposely left my face off of my picture lol, didn't want to scare everyone into early labour! :p

XxX

Aww thanks everyone :friends: Mine was taken on Monday for my journal and I gave up trying to hide my face :haha:

Poppy mine is looking EXACTLY the same as the same stage with my daughter, got me back to thinking :pink:!

Ladies you are making me miss my BUMP even more!!!! I am so sad :( I've scheduled me tubal for November 7th :( This is so sad for me. I know I am going to regret it even though I know it's for the best. It's still just very very sad to me. I'm only 25 and to not even have the option to have another baby is scary to me. But my hubby isn't budging and he keeps saying I went into PTL at 26 weeks this time and what if it had turned out bad and Giovanni had died or had serious health probs and next time it may not turn out like it did this time and I know he is right. But still...

Mami, I'm sorry to hear you sounding so sad about getting your tubes tied. :hugs: Perhaps you should not get it done just yet if you are feeling so strongly about it. Maybe you guys could use some other form of birth control while you give it some time to settle in. Or perhaps, if your DH feels so strongly about not having any more kids, maybe he should be getting the snip instead of you having your tubes tied. :shrug: I've said that to my OH - if he doesn't want to have any more then he should consider the snip as it's far less invasive for a man to be sterilised than for a woman. He's thinking about it to say the least. IMHO It's not right for anyone to get pushed into a procedure that they are not fully confident about having done, man or woman. If you don't want to do it and neither does your husband, then maybe a less permanent solution (like an IUD) would be better for now. :hugs:

I know I'm late to the party but here's my 32w bump pic:

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6159/6188478650_938b053979.jpg

Mami I agree with AMU. Don't rush into making a decision if you're not sure.

Pip x

Lovely bump Pip :happydance:

Are you starting to get uncomfortable braxton hicks? mine started for an hour last night and again tonight,plus she hurting now head butting cervix.. arghhhh roll on november

Thanks Poppy.

I've been getting BHs for about 7 or 8 weeks but they've definitely ramped up in the last couple of weeks. They take my breath away and last for about 45 seconds. Sometimes I get one an hour for two or three hours and then none for a day or so; other days I might get 8 or 10. Midwife isn't worried and I just see it as my body's way of getting itself ready. I'm hoping WB will make an appearance at 37w to save me having to be induced at 38w.

Pip x

I had one after another last night 1st time ive really had them. I get a sweep at 38wks so hope it works.

Fx'd WB makes an early entrance :thumbup:

I'm loving all our bump pics and the pre-labour talk. I was just curious Poppy, why are you getting a sweep at 38 weeks? Is it just standard practice where you are or is there a reason for it in your case? I'm being nosy. :haha:

I had one at 38wks with korben to because i inject Tinzaparin every night into my stomach ' Blood thinners' and if i want a choice of having an epidural the Tinzaparin needs to be out of my system for 12hrs or i could get a clot near the spine or suffer permanent paralysis.

Never had an Epi but like to know ive got that choice to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->