TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks AMU!

:hi: Dee hope you are well x

What a lovely day! I'm off out to enjoy the sun x

That cake looks lush!!! Could just eat the whole thing now XD Taylor is coming back from town and bringing me a Cheese Steak Sub from Subway soon though... Totally excited about that haha! Mmm, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse right now... Hope he gets back soon! Lol

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine today! If you are, catch a few rays for me will you? I'm stuck inside all day doing major paperworkfor our inspection at workon Monday :(

XxX

Well if it makes you feel any better i'm in the house, waiting for lunch to cook, with an almost 2 year old and an almost 8 year old. Argh!

Weather been great but need it to rain now its tooooooooooooooooo damn hot :cry: totally drained.

Just woken up from an afternoon nap - this heat just canes my energy stores

Still haven't finished my work :( I HATE paperwork... maybe a nap and then the rest of the work?

XxX

Gorgeous looking cake Puppy. I only wish I was allowed some :cry:

Pip x

I didn't get any either....
Need to lose some weight anyway. My nan keeps hinting about the slimming group in church - nice! Plus i must admit i do feel a bit chunky.

Kaede I was in your neck of the woods today,went to Argos for a bin :haha:

I'll be in your neck of the woods tomorrow 2hr drive to Easington Durham :haha: then 2hr drive back blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Haha, wahey! Lots of people coming to see me then :p shame I'll be out all day tomorrow lol ;) Sunday lunch with my Nana! Get in XD

Ive been in bed since 6.30pm yesterday (4.15am now), had a really really bad headache again. Stupid stressful paperwork :( doesn't take much for me to get a stress headache lately. Roll on Monday afternoon. This horrible inspection will be over at work and I can relax again!

Hope everyone else had a nice day :)

XxX

Hey all hope everyone is well. I'm getting a but disheartened this cycle had a stinking cold since 3dpo and showing no signs of getting better. There is no way a baby would want to grow in my body this month :-( Arrgh!!!

Cold is good Cazi. Low immunity helps implantation!

Pip x

I had a stomach bug the month I got my bfp! I thought there's no way it's gona happen with me constantly throwing up and running to the bathroom, but hey! It worked :D

Low immunity is good, it means your body is so busy trying to fight off the cold it doesn't attack the implanting egg. The body sees an implanting egg as something it needs to kill... Like a paracite. So just keep your fingers crossed, sending lots of :dust: to you :)

XxX

Definitely Cazi. Having a cold can definitely boost your chances of successful implantation if you managed to catch the eggy. Fingers crossed for you hun. :hugs:

New development! Squirt loves McFly! Haha, I've been a huge fan since I was about 14, and listen to them all the time. One of their songs came on the tv earlier and Squirt started to move. Then just now I had my iPhone playing McFly on the speakers and Squirt started moving again XD so glad it seems that my child will be taking after me in the music taste department haha :p

It's kinda made my day haha :haha:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->