TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I agree with Dee... be firm on who you want.. didnt realize you could only have 2 ppl.. i would def take my mom and dh.. so do what you want to do.. its yours and your oh's baby and pregnancy.. :)

Im not changing my mind about my mum coming to my 20wk scan, I mean she's said that if it will stop the arguing then she will just wait until my 4d scan (which she is definitely coming to), but I've made up my mind. I want my mum to come this time. My nan can just go sulk lol. In fact, DH said that he will cancel his day off tomorrow to stop my nan moaning and I told him no way! Even if he has a day off for no other reason than just to piss my nan off lol. I'm fed up of being a push over and changing plans to fit my Nan. She even got shitty because I was going to start going swimming with my mum once a week. Apparently it's "a pathetic idea for me to over exert myself like that" I laughed when my mum told me she said that... I couldn't help it XD I can only do about 2 or 3 lengths at a time anyway cuz I'm not the worlds greatest swimmer.

My point is... Not gona be a push over anymore :)

XxX

You go girl! Swimming is actually a good exercise to do when pregnant as long as your carefull :thumbup: I would be telling my Nan its up to me if she was acting like that, sorry she is being like that :grr:

Good for you Kaede.. so happy to hear it..

and i love to swim while preggo im no good either but it feels great..

We can't go swimming this week. We were going to go straight after I finished work tomorrow, but my mum has a doctor appointment at 4.30, then I have slimming world at 6.30 so no time to do it all lol. But looking forward to my swim next week :D haven't been swimming for about 9 months lol.

Just got a phone call and I win lol. My nan has decided she will come with us. Knew if I let her get on with it she'd come round lol.

XxX

I'm so pleased for you Kaede that you stood up to your stroppy nan and that it paid off. I'm a bit confused though... What is she coming with you for? I thought the whole point was that you can only take 2 people and that it will be your OH and mum?? So confused now. Lol.

Tomorrow for the midwife... I know it's unusual to take 2 people with me to a boring old midwife appt, but if it saves arguments and she's gotten over herself without me giving in then let her come lol. She'll probably wait in the waiting room anyway. It's more important to me that Taylor is with me more than anything.

XxX

Oh dear Kaede it does sound like a bit of a stress with your family :wacko: I'd be tempted just to say you and your OH go to all the appointments full stop :shrug: Hope you get it all sorted.

Me, I've got another consultant appointment tomorrow, now I have low platelet count :dohh: Don't know exactly what that means for me but I guess we'll see tomorrow. I'm actually sick of appointments now!

My family is confusing... To say the least lol. But I'm used to it, and everything will go back to "normal" after tomorrow. My nan just doesn't like not getting her own way lol

Hope it doesn't mean something bad for you Suze, chick :hugs:

XxX

Somehow I missed your rollover Kaede - HAPPY 17 WEEKS!!! :wohoo: I hope your nan improves her attitude for the future. My mum can throw a strop when she doesn't get what she wants but we've learned not to indulge her when she does that and she generally sorts herself out quickly cuz she knows we won't suffer that sort of behaviour. It needs an audience, eh?

Thanks hun :) and yeah, sometimes life is definitely soap worthy! Could land a spot on corrie with my family ha!

XxX

What are you doing up at this time of night?? :rofl: I thought I was the only ridiculous night owl in here. :haha:

Woke up starving and needing a wee lol. Wasn't by choice this time lol.

XxX

I'm starving too! Just had a piece of my step dads home made bread with butter and jam ommm nom nom

(I have to turn all threads to food....)

Just to let you ladies know. I went for my 12 week scan and little smudge is no longer with us - im in for my D&C tomorrow xxx

Oh Inoue, I'm so sorry to hear your news. :cry: I'm heartbroken for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->