TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Awww bless. Laura has no preference with music - if it's got a beat she'll shake her lil ass to it! lol.
Literally!

That's so cute about Squirt moving to the music. And Laura too. :cloud9: The only thing I've noticed Jazzle responding to was me sneezing or raising my voice. Guess I should put on more music around her and see what happens!

Happy x weeks Monday move up ladies!

Pip x

Happy weeks everyone!!!

Had my appt at m/c clinic. They were so nice and helpful. D/H and I are having the genetic testing. They are also testing me for blood clotting and lupus. No need for u/s had loads that are normal. Consultant said he expects that all tests will be normal and if they are I have a very high chance of having a baby. Also my ectopic doesn't really count as a m/c (I know it does to me) its just a bit more bad luck thrown into the mix. Please send me lots and lots of baby dust xxxx

Hey guys... Just a question. What happens at 17 week midwife appointment? Taylor is worried in case they listen to the heartbeat and he misses it because of work. But I don't want him to take a day off if it's just gona be me getting jabbed with a needle lol.

XxX

Every midwife is different, mine wouldn't listen for the heartbeat until the 20wk scan was done, i know some people gt to listen to their baby earlier than that though

Poor Taylor, he's missed 2 midwife appts so far, and he wanted to come to all of them with me. But now my nan is getting shitty because hes getting time off to come. She is now refusing to give me a lift to the midwife's office because we are "piss assing about with her".

I so don't understand my family :( and I'm sick of crying because my family is being horrible. My nan doesn't even want my mum to come to my 20 week scan with me because she wanted to. But my nan came to my 12 week scan so it's only fair my mum comes to the next one.

GAH!!! I just want to SCREAM!!!!! And I now have another bloody headache. Ugh, why do they keep doing this to me? :(

XxX

Families aye. Yeh they can be purely selfish. Maybe you need to tell her it's your baby not hers! Gah!

Happy 17 weeks Kaede..

Happy 33 weeks Pip...

Happy 34 weeks Poppy..

Happy 36 weeks Suze...

Kaede im in the us and have a dr not a midwife but they listened for the hb at my 12 and 16 weeks appt.. they also did weight & bp.. and felt my tummy to make sure its growing right.. not sure what they will do for you.. but your oh shouldnt be too worried about a quick checkup like that.. scans have always been most important to me.. :) and i must agree if you nan went to that one your mum should go to this one..

cant they both go with..? make all happy

Happy weeks everyone!!!

Had my appt at m/c clinic. They were so nice and helpful. D/H and I are having the genetic testing. They are also testing me for blood clotting and lupus. No need for u/s had loads that are normal. Consultant said he expects that all tests will be normal and if they are I have a very high chance of having a baby. Also my ectopic doesn't really count as a m/c (I know it does to me) its just a bit more bad luck thrown into the mix. Please send me lots and lots of baby dust xxxx

Glad to hear they were nice Caz, lets hope it is just down to 'bad luck'. Sounds awful saying it like its just a luck thing but it would be the best outcome i think.
I hope i get to be tested for the clotting thing etc too.

No, if they both come to my 20 scan then Taylor can't come. He's coming to the scan, he's swapped a shift for it (or he will when we know the exact date lol). Thing is, I like him to come to appts with me, feels like he's more involved. And I'm glad he wants to come :)

I just give up with my family... It's the way they are, button top of hormonal outbursts itsnot exactly helpful or wanted lol.

XxX

Just curious but can you only have 2 ppl at your scan or do they not get along or what.. just wondering.. as yeah its nice to have them there with you.. but for me money is better.. lol and so are vacation days..

Hope you can get it all figured out and get everyone to be happy.. family stress just isnt necessary..

Can only have 2 people at the hospital scans. But when I go for my 4d scanim allowed up to 6 people so my nan, grandad, mum and Taylor are coming :)

XxX

I can't believe your nan is acting like she is. Doesn't sound like she's stopped to consider just how selfish or childish her attitude is or how much stress it's causing you. I hope they sort themselves out and stop bickering like children. :hugs:

Kaede - i hope you get things sorted with the scan -what a nightmare - its meant to be one of the most enjoyable days of your pregnancy. Be firm with them and have who you want there hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->