TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks all :hugs:

Just want tomorrow out of the way now :nope:

Oh Inoue.. im so so sorry hun.. i too am so sad for you.. prayers and lots of hugs being sent your way.

Inoue i am so so sorry, nothing i can say will help but remember we are all here if you want to talk or anything.:hugs::hugs:
Take good care of yourself and i will be thinking of you tomorrow. x

I am so sorry Innoue :hugs:

You will be in all our thoughts tomorrow.

Pip x

Whoops... Just got my breastpump and thought I'd have a quick play with it (was curious what it felt like lol)... Yeah, some actually came out :/ I hope that doesnt mean they're gona leak from now on o_O I don't have any breast pads yet!

XxX

Oh my gosh Inoue i am so so sorry hun :cry: I will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Just sending :hugs::hugs: to Inoue, hope your D&C went as well as it could hun. x

Hope everyone else is fine, happy ...... weeks to anyone who turns today.

Thanks goodness its friday :flower:

Inoue you are in my thoughts hun, hope everything goes as well as i can do, it's so sad you are having to go through all this :cry:

Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

and :dust: :dust: :dust: to the ladies that need it :hugs:

Inoue :hugs:

I have a question... I've had a smear request. Do you think I should wait until AF been and gone just in case?

Probably Puppy, but you're due on within a few days so that shouldn't be a problem as you'll know by next week!

Do you have to be over a certain age to be sent for smears? I've never been called for one :/

XxX

Kaede, I don't know of a lower age limit. I would ask your GP about it after Squirt arrives (they won't do smears while you are pregnant).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->