TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I think it's 21. I've had 2 previously though hmmm... this will be my third. Maybe it's younger then. Oh now I'm confused!

Yeh Kaede you should def have one after squirt is born xx

I'm pretty sure it's younger, maybe 16 or when you become 'sexually active'. I think some GP's are just more proactive in sending out reminders, maybe they've never sent you one before :shrug:

Mine come from 'Cervical Screening Wales' via my GP - dunno how it works in England though x

I thought you were supposed to have them as soon as you're sexually active... But then someone told me it was 21, and then I was told it was 25... but I don't really know to be honest :shrug:

XxX

I thought they'd changed it recently to an older age but I'm not 100% on that, let's go ask Google!

OK Wales is from age 20, England from 25 - that explains why you've not heard x

Hiya all. Hope everyone is well. I tested this am BFN then started spotting and cramping this evening right on cue so the witch is on the way. Gona take a break form TTC and B&B just for a month to get my head straight again after recent m/c and appointment. I will be back raring to go again next month. Thanks for all your support in the last few weeks. See you soon xxxx

Take care of yourself Cazi. I look forward to seeing you back here when you are ready. :hugs:

I hope your back Caz cos i wanna see that beautiful bfp from you and just know you'll be blessed sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope your back Caz cos i wanna see that beautiful bfp from you and just know you'll be blessed sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I will be back! I'm determined to have baby! I think 1 month not thinking about it at all will do my sanity the world of good! I'll probably cave and be back in 2 weeks in the 2ww! lol xxxx

Hope you come back soon Cazi but we all know how stressful this process is and hopefully a good month break will be enough for you.. :) Lots of love hun..

Inoue-hugs and hope the d&c went as well as could be for you.. lots of love and hugs your way.

:hugs: Cazi. BFN for me too so i won't be far behind you. I might go to the Dr once AF arrives and see what they say. Maybe they can check my bloods or something for starters? It'll be a year next cycle :(

:hugs: Cazi. BFN for me too so i won't be far behind you. I might go to the Dr once AF arrives and see what they say. Maybe they can check my bloods or something for starters? It'll be a year next cycle :(

Big :hugs: I def think the dr sounds like a good plan. I totally thought you had that BFP this month gutted for you? I never for 1 minute thought I would be here nearly 1 year later and not even pregnant!! Good luck this cycle xxxxx

Hope you come back feeling much happier Cazi :) I had about 3 months off last year and it was so nice. Came back to TTC and felt happy, refreshed and ready to go! Hope you have a nice relaxing month off, sorry about the BFN :(

XxX

We will all be here for you when you come back Cazi, sending you lots of :hugs:

Sorry caz hope things go well for u soon. I am cautiously saying I just found out I am pregnant again. Waiting to see a new midwife next week

9babies, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!! Sending lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: your way, i really really hope this is your sticky bean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->