TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Hehe, having a lazy day today. Just led in bed and turned so I was led flat on my back. I just noticed that when I do this firm little bump pops up haha. I wish I was skinnier! This little bump would look so cute! But when I stand up I just look huge because of the belly fat I still hadn't lost before my bfp :(

XxX

Hello ladies, its nice to log back on to speak to you all.

The D&C went ok as far as the removal of the baby goes. I struggled abit and had two drips put in and quite alot of morphine in the recovery room due to the after pain. Now at home layed on the sofa passing a few clots but i mainly just feel... empty.

BUT... Im ok, me and my DH are coping how we can and now im on the road of recovery. Thanks for your support - all of you xxxxxx

We've all been thinking of you Inoue. :hugs: It's just heartbreaking that you've gone through another loss. I'm glad the D&C went alright but so sad for you. :cry: it's good to see you back here. You're in good company. :hugs:

I'm glad the D&C went ok, thought about you alot the last couple days. So sorry for your loss Hun, it's so unfair we have to go through these experiences. I hope you start to feel a bit better soon, although it is hard To feel "normal" after. We're all here for you :hugs:

XxX

Sorry caz hope things go well for u soon. I am cautiously saying I just found out I am pregnant again. Waiting to see a new midwife next week

:wohoo: 9 babies. That's awesome and I have everything crossed for a sticky beanie for you xxxxx

Inoue I am glad the D&C went ok and that you are coping together. It can't be easy, I know my SIL had one a few months back and I don't think she's coping so well at all :(

:hugs:

Thankyou all :hugs:

I hope your SIL gets better soon puppy. I dont think the emotional feelings have hit home yet. Although i did scare myself awake last night with a very disturbing dream that they removed my baby and its heart was still beating ~ i had to watch it die on the operating table due to the doctors 'mistake'... think i will be getting a few of them nightmares from now on :nope:. Sorry if im sending bad karma through this thread, i will improve my posts to more possitive ones very soon :kiss: xx

Hey ladies..

Fxed so very tightly for you 9babies that this will finally be your forever sticky baby...

Inoue-happy to hear the d&c went okay as it could.. hope your recovery is smooth and quick... and your not bringing anyone down hun.. were all here for you and have all been through this terrible recovery process... do you have any plans for what you doing now.. are you wtt or seeing a dr or going right back into it.. my best wishes are being sent your way.. hugs and love

You're not spreading bad karma Inoue hun. Like lilrojo said, everyone here has been through a loss. I had more than my fair share of awful dreams after my mc, so feel free to talk about them if you need to. It can be hard to talk to DH about it all because he's hurting too. I didn't talk to Taylor much at all about it all after mine. I felt like I needed to be strong because he was in the same boat as me. This website was a godsend to me. :hugs: for you babe.

XxX

Inoue I'm pleased to hear the D&C went as well as it could although sounds like you had a bit of a rough time :hugs:

Cazi, enjoy the ttc break, hopefully it will do the trick :thumbup:

9babies whispered congratulations to you, I hope this is it for you :hugs:

Hey ladies..

Fxed so very tightly for you 9babies that this will finally be your forever sticky baby...

Inoue-happy to hear the d&c went okay as it could.. hope your recovery is smooth and quick... and your not bringing anyone down hun.. were all here for you and have all been through this terrible recovery process... do you have any plans for what you doing now.. are you wtt or seeing a dr or going right back into it.. my best wishes are being sent your way.. hugs and love

Me and DH have had a chat about what were going to do next. Im not ready to go through all of that again so were taking a 6-9 month break untill i know im completely healed (internally) then we will TTC again. We are going back to Tokyo in March then America in June - then the TTC will continue.
Im just unsure wether to see a nurse about going on a pill again, my DH is dead against condoms so i dont know what to do :shrug:. It doesnt seem to take me alot to get pregnant so missing the fertile week window doesnt seem possible. Now in 2 minds. However, it is taking my mind off whats happened over the last few days :)

Also thanks to your post Kaede amongst others, it nice to read open views when i struggle to talk to DH sometimes.

AND.. silent congrats to 9babies :happydance: xxxx

Ooooh, Tokyo and America sounds fun! It's nice that you'll have something to keep you occupied. And it's good that you and DH had a chat and that you're both on the sane page (well, kinda). You need to get DH to agree to some form of birth control though, maybe try getting the rod in your arm or the coil. Something you don't really need to "think about" to use.

XxX

That sounds like a really good plan Inoue and traveling is a wonderful distraction. :hugs: Don't be too hard on yourself if you find that you suddenly don't want to wait a full 6-9 months though (I think most ladies find it difficult to wait even one cycle even though your head is saying "no way, I'm not going there again" your heart may start arguing with your head soon). As for birth control, a diaphragm with spermicide is a decent interim form of birth control, especially since you are not dead set against falling pregnant, just wanting to delay it for a little while, and it's non-hormonal so you won't have any waiting period to let your hormones settle once you are ready to start TTC again. Your GP or practice nurse can fit you for one and prescribe it easily.

9babies, I've got everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Thanks for the birth control idea's! And travelling does seem a good idea :). Guess no-ones from Florida area on here huh? lol.

My DH has given the nod for me to get a couple of condoms and he will try it when were ready. Phew! If he doesnt like it then i may try that diaphram idea :thumbup: xx

Haha, I wish I was from Florida! Might look a bit less... Anaemic... If my body ever got to see some sunlight lmao

Didn't think about the diaphragm... Forgot all about them lol. We've only ever used condoms. I was on the pill, but stopped before I met DH because I was just piling on the weight.

XxX

Yay! Finally talked DH into letting me get a doppler! Was an awesome price too :D £20.47 on eBay for an angelsounds one. Can't wait lol.

XxX

Hi ladies..

Not been on for a while & I want to start with how sorry I am Inoue :hugs: in shock I really am :( glad the D&C went ok and I'm hoping you have a speedy recovery and a break will do you good sweety :hugs: give yourself time too heal and allow time for yourself to pamper and know that we are all here for you :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok :)

I ordered my Doppler last night so can't wait for that too come! Went hospital 2 days ago because my discharge was really watery and they wanted to check that it wasn't amniotic fluid but I didn't want a internal check and asked if I could have a scan instead to check fluid? They said yes so got to see my little girl again! :happydance: had anti d jab because I had a pen dot size bit of blood so they wanted to be on safe side but get too see her again Tuesday but when we saw her couple days ago they said she looked perfect! :) hopefully the proper check Tuesday will confirm all her organs ok- i can't believe I'm this far gone - 20week tomorrow! I'm hoping and praying everything will be ok this pregnancy.. spent a full day washing, ironing and putting away her clothes yesterday :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->