TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Happy (Insert weeks here) to everyone!! :haha: (i can never remember you all :blush:)

Haha, happy weeks to everyone too!

I felt first movements from the outside last night while I was trying to sleep! Was kinda tickly, DH was gutted he missed it lol.

XxX

Happy 18 weeks Kaede...

Happy 35 weeks Poppy...

Happy 36 weeks Pip...

Happy 37 weeks Suze.. (im right right) at 37 full term... :)

2 days till my anatomy scan.. wahoo..

Dr referring me to Obs and Gynae for tests. Said not to stop TTC in the mean time and if i get preggo to go straight back so they can refer me to EPAU for early testing. Would be awesome to finally get a sticky beaniebut until then it's more waiting.Hesaid not to worry about cycle length atm, said all my bloods in May were fine. Asked about my blood group but i don't know it and they have no record either.

Happy weeks everyone and thanks for the mentions everyone.

Well I have a full term baby in my tummy :happydance:

Hey.. been quiet in here lately.. hope your all well... have my 20 week scan today.. will keep you posted.. :)

Are you finding out the gender? look forward to some pics :happydance:

Oooh, good luck lilrojo, are you finding out? Hope baby behaves for you if you are!

My Doppler arrived while I was at work today so just waiting for my grandad and I'm gona go down to the post office and pick it up. I can't wait! :D been feeling alot more flutters and had a couple good kicks last night too :D and according to my boss I "am finally starting to look pregnant" lol. I thought I'd had a belly for a few weeks, but apparently it's starting to notice properly now haha :cloud9:

XxX

Guyssss, what can I use with my doppler instead of the doppler gel? I want to get some when I go to town to pick it up in a minute!!

XxX

Kaede, I use massage oil with my Doppler which works just fine. Basically, any baby oil or massage oil should work. Probably even olive or vegetable oil (really, I'm not kidding) though preferably an oil designed for applying to your skin would be best because a cooking oil might get a bit too messy (though it should still work).

I used a Durex massage lube in a phallic shaped bottle :blush:

Pip x

I was going to suggest ky jelly, when I bought my first one what they sent was actually lube!

Good luck for the scan lilrojo, team green all the way hey!

They sent some gel in the box... But it was quite sticky and didnt really glide. I used some water based aloe gel and that glided better. Heard the heartbeat :happydance: but baby must have been wriggling because I couldn't get a constant listen of it lol. I know I'm alive though, heard my heartbeat quite alot XD

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->