TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Just had a proper listen on the old Doppler... I swear I can hear 2 heartbeats o_O probably my imagination though lol XD there was definitely only 1 baba on my 12 weeks scan haha. And the other heartbeat wasn't mine cuz mine is much slower.

XxX

if u get right above the babys heart it sounds like 2 as its the return chambers :). hope that helps xx

Aha! That's probably what it was then XD I could hear like a... Whoosh, thud, whoosh, thud, whoosh, thud... Like there were two heartbeats. Whereas before I was just hearing the whoosh lol. I guess I must have been right above baby's heart and the thud was the actual heart beating and the whoosh must be the blood pumping?

No idea, but it was amazing haha. Shame baby kept wriggling away, couldn't get a really decent listen. Although he did deafen me at one point when he kicked the Doppler lol. The feedback was unreal... Must have been some hard kick!

XxX

lol love when they kick the doppler! so cute! yeah ive heard it before on my doppler (angelsounds) when the mw get it on theirs its like a proper clapping sound where u can hear the chamber actually closing etc. is unreal xx

Scan went great.. will share pics tom. i promise.. maybe tonight if i get a chance.. but a perfect little baby..

US Pics... :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1012111927.jpg
    1012111927.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1012111928a.jpg
    1012111928a.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1012111929.jpg
    1012111929.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
Fantastic pictures lilrojo, so pleased all is well. Did you get any gender vibes when you were there?! I've got a :pink: feeling for you!

Suze-I didnt really.. i though boy in the beg. now maybe a girl... but dh still says boy.. so who knows find out in Feb i guess... Im very happy i decided to stay yellow though.. now i want my baby here now..lol so i know.. :)

You must have amazing will power lol! I wouldn't be able to NOT find out XD I'm so excited for the 27th!!!

XxX

Congrats on hearing baby with the doppler Kaede, its a fantastic thing :)

Brilliant scan pics Lilrojo! i am so happy for you and they are so clear! :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone else xx

Haha Kaede.. I dont think i have that great of will power.. i wavered.. but in the end i feel different about this baby i guess.. idk hard to explain.. but after 2 losses there is a different feeling..

Absolutely stuffed now. Made apple and sultana crumble.
Stuffed.

Kaede - so pleased you found the heartbeat.

Lilrojo - beautiful pics. I think boy.

Puppy - stop taunting me with all the things I can't have! I love crumble :cry:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back