TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

:p stalking you tonight Pip, can you tell Gareth's out? Jeff's here but he doesn't do it for me really....
Jeez i think i might have some sex issues, well, not issues per se... Anyway....

Ok just read over that, sounds like i'm stalking you for sex. Not - just to clarify!

Lol, you ladies crack me up sometimes haha XD

For you UK ladies... Don't know if you know, but matalan has a sale on their website at the moment. Haven't checked it out personally yet, but just about to. Might be worth a gleg? Hoping to get some lovely baby stuff haha

XxX

Happy (Insert weeks here) to all you Monday roll over ladies!!!
Hope everyone is doing ok :hugs:

Happy rollover day Suze, Poppy, Pip & Kaede!! Can't believe how close the end is for Suze, Poppy & Pip. Your bouncing babies will be here in no time!!! :wohoo:

Happy 19 weeks Kaede..
Happy 35 weeks Pip..
Happy 36 weeks Poppy..
Happy 38 weeks Suze...

Cant wait to meet these beautiful little babies..

Hi ladies! I can't believe how close some of you are! Giovanni is going to be 5 weeks old tomorrow. Makes me sad he is growing so fast. He is checking out perfect with the doctors and is the best baby! Still quiet and calm. I pumped for 3 weeks and now he is on Alimentum which is hypoallergenic and so far so good. He is a great eater! 3-4 every 2-4 hours! He was 7lbs 10oz Tuesday at his check up an 20 inches long already. Why do they have to get big???? My tubal is scheduled for the 7 :( still sad about this and secretly wishing my some miracle I'd turn up pregnant before that happens but I know that won't happen. Anyways good luck to all of you! I've not had internet and its hard to get on here on my phone so I wish you all the best!

Happy almost 6 weeks to me. How are u all? Dont have Internet much anymore sending u all love and always thinking of u all.
Happy whatever week you are to everyone!

Hello Mami and Shana

How lovely to see you both.

Congratulations Shana.

Pip x

Hey ladies.. quiet in here latley.. hope your all doing well..

I was thinking that too. Hope you're all okay.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->