TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Good luck 9babies. :hugs: I hope things work out for you this time. You've had a horrendous journey. :hugs:

Welcome back Mami. I'm glad to hear things are going so well with G. Have you tried speaking with DH about how you are feeling about the tubal? Surely you could at least wait a little while longer if you are feeling so unsure about having it done. :hugs:

Poppy, are there any signs of your princess making her appearance?

Kaede, how is squirt? Almost 20 weeks!! :dance:

Inoue, how are you doing? I hope you are well. :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing well. :hugs:

AFM, I've passed the halfway mark :dance: and am feeling pretty darn good aside from the usual tiredness and early stages of SPD setting in. I'm doing my best to rest as much as I can and keep activities that aggravate SPD to a minimum. Jazzle is incredibly active and I can feel her moving several times a day now and have even felt her movements on the outside a few times. :happydance: All is good here. :)

AMU consultant maybe giving me a sweep on Thurseday, but if my cervix not ready getting another week after, so fx'd :happydance:

SPD is horrid ive got it and its aweful by teatime :hugs: Happy half way sweetie x

Congratz 9babiesgone :happydance:

Hello

I've just updated the front page 9babies.

Hope everyone is well.

Pip x

Thank you everyone. I am so excited for everyone who is about to have their babies! : hugs: to everyone! Been a long day and going to get crazy bc my daughter is the flower girl at my brothers wedding tonight. Just pray she behaves she is autistic . And it is at her bedtime never heard of an nigh wedding. First for everything I guess.

Aww 9babiesgone love to see some pictures of her dressed up x

hi ladies just wondering if I could join you all?

I'm random and I've had 1 rainbow baby my beautiful boy Lewis, and 3 mc, 2 this year. I'm now just waiting on my test results but I am not going to stop trying.

:wave: Hi random

Have had 3 m/c myself this year. Lots of good company in here, was a lucky thread a few months back but Royal Mail seem to be a bit slow with our babydust parcels atm so we have had a quiet period.

They need a kick in the post box if you ask me!!

Thank you hun for welcoming me.

Can I ask have you been for the test yet? I've had the bloods done and i'm just in the wait now but they've not told me anything like what they are testing for etc

Come on Mr Postman, we need some baby parcels xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I haven't had any yet, I have been referred but waiting... :coffee:

I have to have a kidney/bladder scan because I keep getting UTI's too - wondering if the two are connected.

I had bloods done back a few months ago, can't remember why :haha: but my GP didn't seem to think things would've changed since then so I don't know if I'll skip that step altogether?

I got my bloods appoitnment through straight away they wait 6 weeks since the last mc then done bloods then it was a 6 week wait for the results, i've got about 4 weeks left to wait. i know they done bloods for me and B to test chromosomes.

I had a UTI when I mc last time round. Is it a possibility they are linked??

I don't know if they ARE connected but I always seem to have them lately. Plus when we m/c at Christmas last year I had a really bad UTI (according to Dr in EPAU) so who knows?

I am still waiting to ov here though, CD15 (almost 16 now with it being nearly midnight :haha:) and nothing on OPK :(

Yeah me as well and I bloody hate them.

Oh I think we are roughly the same cycle wise x

What CD are you hun? I just OPK'd again and it's a smidge darker but nowhere near positive - this is the latest I've ever waited while I've been OPKing. Not impressed! Lol. Better get DH to bed and do the necessary ;) night night x

I don't really know the ins and outs of charting I know that I had my period on the 4th of October that's about it lol.

I hope tonight's the night for you sending you baby dust. :dust:

DH has chosen now to go in the shower, at least he'll be clean i suppose :haha:

Cycle day is counting day 1 as the first day of you period, proper flow though, not just spotting. My cycles used to be 28 days then they fluctuated between 27 and 29, last month was 25 (!) But this month looks like it could be 30+ :haha: fun!

Kind of defeats the purpose though he's just got clean to then go get all sweaty lol. I'm waiting on mine coming home he's out working.

In that case I'm on cycle day 19 and still haven't ov'd. Not too worried yet as I ov'd very very late when I fell pregnant with Lewis.

I wasn't tracking ov the month i caught for Laura so i have no idea. I know i ov'd late last Christmas though just don't know how late, think days before AF but was never proved.

Think he's hoping i fall asleep in between :haha: he's the only man i know who doesn't like sex!

With Lewis I didn't get a bfp until I was 2 weeks late and it turned out on the digi I was 1-2 weeks so pretty much just before AF lol.

I'm sure he does like sex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->