TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks AMU! Yes, I SO cannot believe I'm nearly 20 weeks!!! I can feel that baby is getting stronger all the time too... Last night my belly even moved from the forceof the kick!!! Apparently baby doesn't like the Doppler lol. I was SO excited! Best feeling ever!

How is everyone doing?! :dust: to all you lovelies who are either waiting on ovulation or testing! Hope this cycle is a lucky one :)

XxX

Welcome Random. Sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you get some answers soon.

Kaede, Wriggle Bum doesn't like the doppler either. He's spooked the obstetrician a few times by going missing when the Doppler comes out! Not so much room to do that at the moment!

Puppy I think you might be right about Royaln Mail. Might send :dust: by TNT instead!!!

:hug:

Pip x

:hi: Welcome Random, i'm s sorry fo you losses :hugs:

Sending lots and lots of :dust: to everyone that needs it, hope you get your BFP soon

Thank you ladies its nice to see so many of you pregnant. xxx

Can I ask how long after a mc did it take your body to realise your not pregnant I've got awful nausea its driving me mad. x

Hi Random

It can take a while for the HCG to leave your bloodstream as i found out recently after getting positive IC pregnancy tests 6 weeks after my ERPC! The nausea should fade off soon unless there is a chance you could be pregnant again if you dont mind the question?
I am so sorry for your losses, when was your most recent one?

This thread is the thing that helped me keep going, all the ladies here are soooo lovely, i think you will like it here :flower:

Hope everyone else is ok today? :hugs:

Hi Dee the HCG level was at 18 on the 27th of august so I'm pretty sure they are normal now lol. I don't know if it could be due to another UTI or low iron levels maybe?? Defo don't think i am pregnant, I had a visit from AF on the 4th of this month xx

Dead in here one minute then not the next...

welcome random so sorry your here and for your losses.. This is one of the first threads I joined after my first loss and has been and still is the best group of women out there.. so supportive no matter what is happening in your life.. best of luck hun..

Happy Monday everyone!

Congratulations Poppy on reaching term! Happy x weeks to everyone else!

:dust: for anyone who'd like some.

I'm starting my raspberry leaf tea today. Managed :sex: and did a long walk yesterday. I'm determined to get WB just before the induction!

Pip x

thanks lilrojo how's pregnany treating you?

Pip oral sex is meant to be better than actual sex at getting things started. Also you need to eat 8 fresh pineapples for the pineapple thing to work. Bounce on the birthing ball and go for a long walk xxx

Welcome Random hope this is a lucky thread for you too :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Pip Happy 36 weeks :happydance:

Suzw 39wks

Kaede oohhh eck forgot :dohh::haha: Happy bunny week x

Happy (insert weeks here)!!

:dust: :dust: to the other ladies, heres hoping you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Hi Random. :wave: Welcome to the group. I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. You are in the right place if you are looking for a lovely inclusive bunch of ladies. Best group ever!!

Happy 39 weeks Suze! :shock: Any day now Jarvis!!!

Happy 37 weeks Poppy! :dance: I hope the sweep helps move things along!

Happy 36 weeks Pip!! :wohoo: Yay for RLT! Have you considered using RL tablets as well?

Happy 20 weeks Kaede! :yipee: That's wonderful you can see Squirt moving now. Jazzle gave me that thrill too yesterday for the first time. :dance:

I hope all of you are doing splendidly. :hugs:

Thanks everyone :D happy weeks all! I'm so excited to have made it this far :D 6 weeks til vday... Is that right? Lol

Hope everyone is ok :)

XxX

Happy weeks everyone :happydance:

Happy full term poppy and you're only 4 weeks off viability kaede :happydance:

I can't believe next week my baby is due :shock:
I'm really struggling with my skin and PUPPP at the moment, my skin is red raw, bleeding and I'm getting some nights as little as 2 hours broken sleep. It's really awful and I feel like I'm not really getting anywhere as it's not a danger as such to me or the baby so nobody's really interested.

Sorry rant over :dohh:

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to pop by and say hi to you all!

I can't believe I am fast approaching the big day!

Happy weeks to you all!

:dust::dust: to those who need it.

I hope you are all ok and sorry I haven't been on in ages but I do think about you all.

Take care

xxxx

Lovely to see you sweetie :hugs: Eeek not long for you, make sure you keep us up to date and fx'd you have a easy, quick and safe delivery :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->